Fuccillo Autoplex of Nelliston

127 Reviews of Fuccillo Autoplex of Nelliston

January 15, 2019

"Great Car"

- TwrjSlr86

Thank you Caleb Bulger for you help. We love our 2016 Chevy Cruze. Caleb was very professional and very quick to help with a problem with the car once we got home

Caleb Bulger
January 14, 2019

" Always pleasant and professional "

- PMrino

I had an appointment just after my service appointment . I had discussed with The service department that I would like to leave at a certain time if possible they serviced my truck and I was done in time for my personal appointment I always have good visits at this dealership .very prompt and Professional, thank you

Kira Filmore
Erin Brown
Harold Coffin
Steve Dibblee
Kevin Patel
Other Employees : Billy Jr,
January 14, 2019

"Purchased Used Kia Forte"

- 518purchase

We were able to take a test drive of the car and my son liked it. When were discussing trade in for our 2006 Hyundai Accent, they went back and forth three times until I agreed to the amount for the trade in. I was a little surprised at the interest rate I was given because I have a very high rating (800 +) and expected a 3-4%, but I never asked what the rate was. I was just focused on the monthly payment, the rate I got was higher than 4% when I signed the contract.The monthly payment was fine, but I should've asked, leeson learned.

Jacob Kotary
3.0
January 13, 2019

"Free oil change."

- Marcf75

I came 1-11-19 to use my one of my two free oil changes. Everthing went smoothly. The waiting room has a big t.v.,comfortable enough chairs, and they provide coffee as well. I was not kept waiting long either. As good as an experience as this could be in my opinion.

January 10, 2019

"Good, honest guys"

- RJOHNSON33

I’ve had various issues with my truck, and every time the guys there were honest and prompt with fixing my truck. Tom and Harold were very clear with what they did, and got me in and out of there quickly.

Kyle Smith
Harold Coffin
Shawn Sponable
January 10, 2019

"Always a pleasant visit."

- Mosherjudy1234

The service department in Nelliston is top notch.Erin who runs the desk is always accommodating and I must add rather funny.I use this dept to service my personal vehicle as well as my work vehicle,which are both Chevy Tracs.Erin and the crew make my visits a pleasure and accommodate my busy schedule with efficiency and a smile.I recommend them to my fellow employees, some of which do take advantage of your services

Kyree Lewis
Erin Brown
January 04, 2019

"Painless transaction "

- Deanna

This is the 3rd vehicle purchased through Fuccillo. Twice online! The salesmen and manager treated me with respect and I didn’t feel like I was taken for granted, especially walking into the dealership alone as a female. I would definitely continue my business with them.

Rich Consalvo
Sebastion Goins
Joe Giardino
January 03, 2019

"Upgraded toba newer patriot!!"

- Rich

Needed a newer vehicle did some searching , found what I was interested in, went to dealership. Sean Rood was very knowledgeable on the vehicle if not he asked service tech for answer. The techs worked together thru knowing what the vehicle was going to be used for and set up a great deal.

Sean Rood
Adam Egan
Joe Giardino
Jeff Halusic
January 02, 2019

"Very Satisfied"

- Suzanne

The staff worked very hard to set up this deal for us! Our Ford Edge is worth it. We look forward to trying you for serving as well

Dan Goodrich
January 01, 2019

"Fuccillo Chrysler service department does a thorough job ."

- Grammy Jean

My car gets the service it needs, and I appreciate the roomy waiting area. The service manager is friendly, and so is the secretary. Most importantly, my car gets fixed.

Steve Dibblee