Fuccillo Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Amsterdam

120 Reviews of Fuccillo Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Amsterdam

December 12, 2018

"Extremely Happy Customer"

- GIRLIEBENWARE

I can’t say enough good things about my most recent experience! Very knowledgeable, helpful, and caring employees! I love my Cherokee and the Ram Laramie is pretty awesome too! Thank you for the most impeccable customer service!

Dave June
Jamie Steiner
Dec 14, 2018 -

Fuccillo Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Amsterdam responded

Thank you so much GIRLIEBENWARE for the HUGE review! We are so happy we were able to assist with such high satisfaction! We look forward to being able to assist with all and any vehicle needs down the road!

December 11, 2018

"Excellent company to buy from"

- TracieA

Walking into the dealership I already had in my mind I wasn’t going to get approved for a truck that I wanted. With the help from Nivek, jasmine and the rest of the people they got me approved and I am one happy customer in my new Dodge Ram.

Nivek Timmons
Jasmine Velasquez

Fuccillo Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Amsterdam responded

Thank you so much TracieA for such a HUGE review! We would like to welcome you to the Fuccillo Family where we will all be here for you down the road with all of your vehicle needs! Thank you again, TracieA!

December 06, 2018

"Recall"

- DWNABUCK

Took my truck in for 3 recall notices. Truck was in and out in under an hour. Service staff were polite and friendly. I would recommend them for service work.

Fuccillo Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Amsterdam responded

Wow DWNABUCK, that is HUGE! We would like to thank your for sharing your most recent experience as well as choosing Fuccillo Amsterdam for your Servicing! We look forward to being able to assist down the road with all of your vehicle needs!

"Dream car"

- JOSEPH.POYFAIR

Marc help me start a new journey in life! A dream came true from the holdays. Marc was very helpful and knowledgable. He knew what i wanted to see before i wanted to see it.

Marc Clouser
Jasmine Velasquez

Fuccillo Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Amsterdam responded

Thank you so much JOSEPH.POYFAIR for allowing all of us here at Fuccillo Amsterdam to assist during your time of need! We highly appreciate your feedback and look forward to being able to assist with all and any of your vehicle needs down the road! Welcome to the Fuccillo Family!

December 05, 2018

"Easy & Straightforward "

- ginopicciocca

Andi was extremely helpful with everything through the process. She made everything painless and straightforward. I would recommend anyone her to anyone looking to get a new car.

"service"

- roser12074

eight in morning long line. was quickly waited on and was in and out in under a hour. Lance is a great associate for fucillo.

Fuccillo Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Amsterdam responded

Thank you so much roser12074 for sharing your most recent Service visit! We are just as lucky to have you as a customer as we are to have Lance as a Service Advisor! Your loyalty to us is highly appreciated and we look forward to assisting you down the road with all of your vehicle needs!

December 02, 2018

"Professional, pretty quick "

- Frehlady

I was in town for only a week desperately needing a new vehicle, my credit was not the best however Ryan made sure he found the vehicle that would suit not only my needs but my family needs as well. He worked with the finance people and got me approved!!!

Ryan Palmateer

Fuccillo Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Amsterdam responded

Thank you Frehlady for allowing us to assist in such a time of need! We are so happy we were able to assist with such high satisfaction! We would like to welcome you to the Fuccillo Family where we will be here for you down the road with all of your vehicle needs!

December 01, 2018

"I had a factory recall on my 2015 Chrysler 300s. "

- bernardmanzersr

This visit was for a factory recall and. it was handled very professionally and quick. Other visits for maintained issues were equally as satisfying. I purchased two other cars from Andi and she is wonderful, love her.

Other Employees : Andi Smith

Fuccillo Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Amsterdam responded

Thank you bernardmanzersr for sharing your most recent Service Visit for a recall! We highly value your feedback and look forward to being able to further assist down the road with all of your vehicle needs!

November 30, 2018

"I was very happy with sales rap Andi"

- Colby1234

Was very happy with Andi felt like she was working for me would recommend her 2 people that are interested in vehicle was very helpful

TJ Dusenbury

Fuccillo Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Amsterdam responded

Thank you Colby1234 for sharing your most recent experience here! We highly appreciate the recommendations and look forward to being able to send you a referral check once they purchase! Thank you again and welcome to the Fuccillo Family!

November 30, 2018

"Andi is an excellent sales person "

- DMFVandeWater

Andi was very courteous and knowledgeable throughout the entire process! She was extremely helpful! I would definitely recommend her to anyone buying a new car.

Fuccillo Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Amsterdam responded

Thank you so much DMFVandeWater for taking the time to share your most recent visit here with us! Your feedback is highly appreciated as well as allowing us to earn your business! We look forward to assisting down the road with all of your vehicle needs! Welcome to the Fuccillo Family!