Fuccillo Volkswagen of Schenectady

Mike Kerwin, Sales Consultant, Fuccillo Volkswagen of Schenectady

Mike Kerwin

Kevin Patel, Finance Manager, Fuccillo Volkswagen of Schenectady

July 22, 2018

"Amazing, would recommend to anyone needing a new car."

- Pkucik70

I ended up looking for an suv, I made an appointment the previous day and showed up at about 9am or so and was greeted by Beatriz right away. Got right down to the SUV I was looking at and just a few moments later she had let me know I would get a better deal with one of the new 2019 Jettas which I fell in love with the habanero orange 6 speed manual. Did paperwork, Beatriz worked hard along with the guy that does the financing and they made things happen without any excuses that normally most salesman would make. They were dedicated and determined. And at about 5pm I drove away in my new car. Beatriz showed me all the neat new features it came with that my 2013 didn't have. I'd say they exceeded 5 stars and couldn't have had a better experience these guys at fuccillo vw really take their job seriously and they really care.

Beatriz Hernandez

July 21, 2018

"Fuccillo Volkswagen proved theirselfs for sure ! "

- Tylor harrington

After car shopping for a year now after multiple dealersships giving me a run around , I was almost positive I'd never be able to purchase a brand new vechile, until I spoke with veronica at fuccillo Volkswagen, I was very hesitate on even given them a try due to amount of bad luck I had, she enssureed me this would be the easiest car buying experience ever So 7/18/18 I finally went to their store. Upon arrival I was greeted by a gentleman named Manny, he was very nice and I had a good feeling the second I met him, we sat down explained to him my previous car buying experience, he told me not to worry I'm in good hands, I had a trade in with very high mileage so I knew I wouldn't get more than 500 bucks, about 5 mins later he pulls up a black 2019 jetta, beautiful car I was in love the second I seen it , drove it told him let's make this happen, we did the credit app and I didn't have the best credit which I was scared about and only having my 300 dollar trade in as a down payment , he says give me about half hour and I'll have an answer from the bank Ten minutes later he walks up and says my manger told me to have it detailed and I'll have you out of here shortly, we arrived at 530 pm and left at 8 pm with a brand new car Kevin the fiance guy made everything very easy Defiantly recommend Manny to any body i know Defiantly a place I'm going continue to do business with Thanks guys !!!

Emanuel Maliq

July 19, 2018

"Always a pleasure dealing with sales and service staff. "

- MrMoto1221

Specifically, when my salesperson (Rob) was unable to contact my insurance company (Gee, what a surprise) the afternoon I signed the Lease Agreement, he reached them the next day and drove all the additional paperwork I was unable to complete out to where I was working. And that was the same day he was leaving early for a long weekend. Customer service like nothing else! This is my second lease with Billy's Boys, and I foresee many, many more before I hang up my keys.

Rob Sangelo