Fuccillo Volkswagen of Schenectady

MANAGER

November 10, 2018

"Easy, No Stress Deal"

- YogaLady

It was a very pleasant experience to get my new Jetta. I went to the dealership with my list of requirements and they were easily met, along with some luxury additions I didn't expect. I have never done business with Fuccillo before, but I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

Bill Watson

November 10, 2018

"90 day inspection & recall"

- lisa.lou.9498 Verified Customer

Ryan in the service department was very helpful. He answered all our questions and went out of his way to ensure we were happy with our vehicle

Brian

November 09, 2018

"Took care of their customers"

- Vtaylor26

Terry Koonce and Chad Ramlal were both exceptionally helpful in getting us into a new fully loaded top of the line Tiguan. Terry asked for us to give him a few days to locate a vehicle matching exactly what we asked for and he produced just that. He had our now new vehicle delivered just 2 days later and we worked out a deal and purchased it. I will say, these two went above and beyond to keep their customer and work with their customer to make a fair deal. We cannot thank them enough for producing what we wanted and for their excellent customer service. One manager, Mike was as getting loud with us over the price and Terry stepped in diffused the situation and kept us.

Mike Kerwin