Fuccillo Volkswagen of Schenectady

Mike Kerwin

Kevin Patel, Finance Manager, Fuccillo Volkswagen of Schenectady

Kevin Patel

September 16, 2018

"I’m so excited that I’m nauseous "

- Kaitlyn123

The service here was absolutely fantastic. They really helped me get exactly what I wanted for a price I could afford. I would recommend for anyone to buy a car here.

Emanuel Maliq

September 15, 2018

"Quick and friendly service "

- mtetlack Verified Customer

I made an appt online, as soon as I walked in I was greeted with a smile and professionalism. Ryan went over pricing of my service and had me on my way back to work. Super easy, super friendly!

Ryan.

September 14, 2018

"Experience leasing a vehicle "

- HOKE0 Verified Customer

Your team is very professional;patient with me when I need information clarified; most pleased when I'm treated treated like an adult and not a child who knows nothing.

Noah Rummo-Faulkner
Other Employees : Duane Anderson was a gentleman when he offered to put a heavy box in my trunk. I'm old school and nice to see men step up to the plate. Thanks again Duane!, DUANE ANDERSON