Ganley Chevrolet of Aurora

310 West Garfield Road, Aurora, Ohio 44202

#MzBrendaTheCarLady Milliner, Sales & Leasing Professional, Ganley Chevrolet of Aurora

Sales & Leasing Professional

Sales and Leasing Specialist

October 20, 2018

"No stress no pressure"

- HAPPY with my TRAX

Everybody was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. They cared about making my experience as stress free as possible. Other dealerships wanted finance info first before even asking me what I was looking for. Brenda wanted to make sure I was chosing a vehicle I would be happy with and would work within my budget before we sat and talked actual numbers. I will be staying with Ganley in the future...

October 19, 2018

"Awesome"

- jenna27

Ian and Holly were amazing to work with! They made the whole process a breeze! I couldn't have asked for a better experience! I would recommend working with Ian and Holly to anyone looking to buy a car!

Ian Behra
Holly Vansil

October 13, 2018

"Awesome"

- Bch3oh10

My trip here was nothing short of exceptional. I appreciate everyone’s efforts in helping me and my family drive off in a new vehicle.

Natalie Caruso