Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Aurora

Jen Giunti

Don Hull, Sales, Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Aurora

Don Hull

October 02, 2017

"The very best car buying experience!"

- brookemariej

I recently purchased my 2017 Jeep Wrangler from Clay Paulson and HIGHLY recommend him for your next car purchase at Ganley in Aurora. I was extremely impressed with Clay; his friendly nature, professionalism, knowledge, attention to detail and responsiveness via text and phone call made my purchase quick and easy. His passion and enthusiasm about the brand made me even more excited to get on the road! What else could you want in your car sales associate? All of the staff at Ganley in Aurora are friendly and helpful; they make you feel like you're apart of the family the moment you walk through the door!

Clay Paulson
BJ Holmes

August 29, 2017

"Poor customer service on BJ's part. Won't be back."

- aheathen

Basically called a liar by BJ Holmes for telling him what another dealership was going to pay for my trade. Zac Minnix was awesome though.

Zac Minnix

July 17, 2017

" New Jeep , July 3rd 2017 "

- MTECH1041

I visited this dealership on July 3rd 2017 in search of a New Jeep. My sales guy Josh Gowing really took good care of getting me into the car I wanted. I drove 5 different cars when i was there as i wasn't really sure which car i wanted to get. Josh was very patient , kind and understanding of my needs when trying to decide of my purchase. It's a kind of dealership that you want to go to because they treat you as if your part of their family. On this purchase I also had a car that I traded -in and they gave me a pretty good deal for the trade so that even made things more enjoyable while i was there. Josh is good at multitasking and he knows his business about cars. And a very big thanks goes out to Jen Giunti for taking good care of me thru thru all fun paperwork that goes along with the purchase of a new car. She made the transition for me in very easy way so with that said you just can't go wrong at this dealership. I am so glad i stopped in that day. I love my New Jeep !!

Josh Gowing