Gateway Subaru

Don Scullen

Lance Culver, Leasing & Sales, Gateway Subaru

Lance Culver

February 14, 2018

"Bought my second Subaru from Delmar Gateway "

- Dean’s Outback

My second car buying experience was was better than the first. I will continue to recommend Gateway to friends and family. Thanks to Wendy, Don, and Zach.

Don Scullen
Wendy Schiavone

February 07, 2018

"Just bought a 2018 Forester"

- marty824

Had done some on-line research so knew what I wanted and amount to pay. Lance found the perfect match on both counts and the entire process was painless.

Lance Culver

February 06, 2018

"No Pressure"

- BobLa

My wife and I had a very pleasant car buying experience with Kevin. We have worked with him before and we will almost certainly work with him again. I think this is our sixth Subaru between the two of us, and it probably won't be the last. We negotiated a deal, but it wasn't a high pressure sales negotiation. And the F&I discussion with Zach had no sales pressure either. He just described what was available to us and was happy with our decision. Actually, I usually go into the F&I meeting with a strong predisposition to not get anything. But with Zach's no pressure approach we saw the value in the prepaid maintenance and took one of those options. And Steve is a good guy too. He took over on the test drive when Kevin was called away for a few minutes and he was just as friendly and helpful as Kevin. A very pleasant experience.

Kevin Miller