Gateway Subaru

Don Scullen

June 12, 2018

"New Forester"

- SubaruShopper

Everyone was helpful and genuine. No nonsense. The car was in great condition and they listened to everything I needed to find the perfect fit.

June 11, 2018

"First time buyer of Subaru Outback"

- jcgsell

It was an absolute pleasure working with Kevin Miller in finding my perfect car. I had no expectations of buying a Subaru Outback when I started looking for a car. I was surprised and amazed at the comfort and quality once I sat in one and gave it a test drive. I had a huge list of questions of which Kevin either had answers on the spot or got back to me in a timely manner. Thank you very much Kevin! And, thank you Zach for getting me through the financing!

June 06, 2018

"Why aren't all dealerships like Gateway?!?!"

- kevlar

Our salesman, Kevin, was great! He was very helpful, attentive, and knowledgeable. He was very quick to respond to emails and didn't pressure us into anything. Zach, the finance officer, was awesome too. No hard sell ... treated us like intelligent people who are capable of making our own sound financial decisions. Least stressful car buying experience I've ever had. Thank you Gateway!! I will buy my next car from you.

Used 2015 Ford Escape, $13420