Giant Recreation World WG

Ron Newsome

RV Sales Consultant

Dennis Charron, General Manager, Giant Recreation World WG

August 07, 2018

"Great place to do business with !! "

- LouieC

From the sales people to the GM out to the service department to prep and detail along with the walk through some of the most professional people answered all our questions I would highly recommend this dealer if your thinking about a new or used RV

Ron Newsome
Chip Bouher
Tom Faella
Mike Sullivan
James Sharpe
Elizabeth Hayse

November 26, 2017

"Wonderful rv purchasing experience"

- Tracey Gerald

Attention future customers, If you want an RV dealership that has friendly and professional employees then this is the place to buy from! My sales specialist, Ms. Katie Hennessey was accommodating, knowledgeable, thorough, and professional. Katie texted and video'd me several models after listening to my description of the kind of RV I wanted. She scheduled me an appointment to come in and look at it. Once I got there Katie walked me through all the "bells and whistles" of my unit. She was thorough and friendly and not at all bossy. Because of her positive interaction with me and her instinct to show me exactly what I was asking for I bought that RV. Giant Recreation World Winter Garden is wonderful and when you go there ask for Ms. Katie Hennessey! Ms. T. R. Gerald USMC/Ret.

Bill Wisniewski
Other Employees : Ms. Katie Hennessey

October 23, 2017

"Giant Recreation World or Giant Disappointment? "

- Bliss

Hurricane Irma devastated our house. Due to mold issues, reconstruction will take months to complete, leaving my family without a home to live in. The fix? The new 2018 Coachmen Chaparral 370fl from Giant Recreation World to live in while re-construction is occurring. After graciously offering to drive the RV to my property, I accepted. It is difficult for myself to do these actions myself due to being a permanently disabled Giant Recreation World or Giant Disappointment? first responder due to injuries received on duty. However, I would have rather hired a teenager with a new permit who recognizes some aspect of humility. The driver which transported the rv to my property hit a grape fruit tree while backing the rv. The rv received some minor damage (mostly scratches) to the left front side and to be honest, I felt sorry for the driver. I even tipped him $20 for his time because accidents happen. I called Giant Recreation World and spoke with the sales manager who informed me to call the next day and talk with Dennis the General Manager. My wife spoke with Dennis concerning the damages. During their conversation my wife asked me to pick up the phone. She told me he was being condescending and demeaning to her because he could not be bothered by our situation. After an introduction I was greeted with a blatant accusation that it was my fault for allowing his driver to collide with the tree with the sarcastic remarks that closely mimicked the attitude of my teenage daughter. I immediately was put on the stand to his questioning as he tried to figure out a hole in the story for which I would be liable for his driver’s actions. At this point his nonexistent law degree ceased to be a factor and his tone became antagonistic. I tried to alleviate the tension with an apology for the frustration and how this issue could be resolved. His “solution”, was for me to drive the RV back to their location, and IF they have time, they will get to it. Apparently, the thought process was that camping outside our demolished home was more logical than trying to prioritize a paying customer with a legitimate concern. I pray that no other individuals have to go through this. We have been able to save friends who thought of retiring and purchasing an RV from Giant Recreation World as they experienced the same red flags through the dealership showroom. It should be noted that in the Better Business Bureau they are NOT accredited. Although their estimated rating shows an acceptable rating, they currently have multiple complaints that are not resolved as well as approximately ZERO positive reviews. Learn from our experience so you don’t fall into the same trap. God Bless.

• Free Popcorn