Glenwood Springs Volkswagen

Jeff Hummel

October 09, 2017

"Excellent first purchase"

- AllTrack6MT

We bought our Alltrack SEL from Glenwood VW and had a great first experience and purchase with them. Brad was our salesman and was helpful with test drives and the sales process. We walked away with the car we wanted and a great price/deal.

Bradley Olson

September 18, 2017

"Exceptional Customer Service"

- Jaime C

Chris Truax and his staff have been amazing! I purchased a Volkswagen from a private party a year ago and every time I have taken it to them for service or repair they have gone above and beyond! My car is in better shape then when I bought it, and I owe it to them! They have the integrity you look for in a dealership! I would not take my car to anyone else!

Christopher Truax

September 11, 2017

"Outstanding Customer Service"

- Pat Y

Let me start out by saying I didn't buy my car at this dealership, however given how well their service department has treated me over the past couple years, I wish I had. Glenwood Springs VW has done all of the scheduled maintenance for my '15 VW Golf and, though it was a very well-built car to begin with, I have put a lot of miles on my car and these guys have gone above and beyond to keep it running like new. Everyone I've interacted with, from service reps to courtesy shuttle driver, has been exceptional and made me feel like a valued customer. My visit today was no exception. I called this morning for an oil change and to have them check out an electrical problem. They were able to get me in within two hours. Within a few minutes of getting my car into the shop, they had diagnosed and fixed the electrical problem (no charge!!) and, after an oil change and (complimentary) car wash, got me back on the road (Thanks, Tyler and Derek!). Best of all, it didn't cost me an arm and a leg. I've always been skeptical about getting service done at a dealer because of the cost, however given how honest and reasonable these guys have been, I'll be getting all of my service done here for as long as I own my VW (hopefully a long, long time!).

Tyler, Derek