Glenwood Springs Volkswagen

Kristin Guettler, VW Service Advisor, Glenwood Springs Volkswagen

Kristin Guettler

VW Service Advisor

July 18, 2018

"Above and Beyond Excellent Customer Service"

- 4ubugs

Tyler and his crew are amazing. I have a 2014 VW Beetle and they always deliver the best service I have ever experienced. Sometimes they bend over backwards to help. They are polite, timely, and professional. Everything I ask them to do will be done and they do not price-gouge. I had this weird problem with my headlights, a "super puzzle", and they worked with me fairly and professionally to figure it out without inconveniencing me or wiping out my bank account (still expensive due to the parts, but fair costs). I asked them for a quick fix, and Chris popped on over immediately to help. They really do serve up the best service I have experienced in Glenwood Springs.

Kristin Guettler
3.0

July 13, 2018

"Always Helpful"

- Colorado Native

Chris goes out of his way to answer my concerns and quickly fix problems!!! He and his crew are the Best. Always helpful and competent.

June 29, 2018

"Tyler Glatting is VW Glenwood Springs"

- carmfman

I have a new car that I purchased from VW Glenwood springs. my first service came up and Tyler gave me the best experience that I have ever gotten from any dealership, and I know dealerships well. Thanks VW glenwood springs. And mostly Tyler.