Grand Junction Volkswagen

Sales & Leasing Specialist

November 14, 2018

"Great Service!"

- Becks24

Very impressed! Butch was extremely helpful! He went above and beyond!!! Many thanks to you all! Adam was great! I got exactly what I wanted and what I was looking for!! I can’t thank everyone enough!

Butch Brown
Adam Reynolds

November 14, 2018

"first experience with on line auto sales"

- cairnwy

My initial inquiry was responded to in minutes. I was connected to Trent Coleman, who was alert,quick humored, and very knowledgeable about both the process and the product. As I would be purchasing from out of state, he was able to offer me accommodation during my stay in GJ. Unfortunately, due to the distance and logistics in iffy weather, I opted to wait until spring, and have Trent hunt me up another great Tig.

Trent Coleman

November 13, 2018

"Top Notch"

- ChaseMeg

Our experience leasing a 2019 Jetta R-Line was smooth. BJ was so knowledgeable and helped us lock in the exact vehicle we wanted. They got us an unbeatable price that we couldn't refuse. We can't wait to come back in 3 years to extend our VW family with the Atlas!

Travis Brown