Greeley Subaru - Service Center

65 Reviews of Greeley Subaru - Service Center

November 01, 2018

"Great Service!"

- Author

Noe was great! I had a lengthy repair and he was helpful from start to finish and determined that my repair would be covered under warranty so I walked away with a big sigh of relief and extremely satisfied with the repair and service received.

October 05, 2018

"Great Greeley Subaru Service Center"

- MMHarrington

During an oil change, they noticed that my 2018 Crosstrek had axle seals that were leaking which gives me peace of mind that every time my car is at Greeley Subaru Service Center. We had just adopted a new puppy, and she was so embraced by the employees and even left with a surprise Subaru squeaky toy!

Oct 22, 2018 -

Greeley Subaru responded

Thank you for taking the time to review us again! We are thrilled that we could provide you with excellent service and peace of mind. We know you have a long trip but we'd love to see you and your puppy at Greeley Subaru any day!

September 15, 2018

"An AMAZING Experience!!!"

- SMT14

I just started taking my car to Greeley Subaru. I have a 2014 Impreza. I would like to say EVERYONE there is WONDERFUL!!! All are very professional, knowledgable, and nice!!! So far I have worked with: Travis- Sales- although I did not purchase a new Subaru, when I do I will work with Travis. He is very knowledgeable!!! Travis answered alot of questions from me without ever being aggravated! Edwin- Express Service Advisor- Edwin is EXTREMELY professional and makes sure my car is well taken care of! John- Parts specialist- John helped me get the touch-up pen I needed and showed me the many other things they had to offer. John was professional and knowledgeable as well! Kylah- Service Department- Kylah is extremely nice!! She made me some VERY cool decals and helped me put them on!! I could not be more pleased with this location!!! I will bring my car here from now on!! Thank you Greeley Subaru!!!

Travis Dallenbach
John Price

Greeley Subaru responded

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're thrilled that you found everyone to be so wonderful! We're blessed to have hard working people like Travis, Kylah, John and Edwin here, so we're thankful that you took the time to give them 5 star shout outs as well! We look forward to being able to serve you again whenever you may need it! Welcome to the Greeley Subaru family!

September 03, 2018

"Fantastic Service"

- Happy Baja

I have used Greeley Su.baru for all of my 2006 Baja service needs since we moved to Greeley. I have used many different service departments in all of my years of automobile operations (32 years). This shop far exceeds any other experiences I have ever had. I am a female driver and I have experienced many shops treating me like I have no idea as to what could be wrong with my car. (Once it even led to a blown motor because they didn't make the repair I told them that needed to be done and charged me for a fantasy repair. I had gotten frustrated, paid the bill, and left. That part was on me.) I have always had them listen to me. They are always courteous and timely. I frequently use their courtesy shuttle and their drivers are equally friendly and helpful. We have been so pleased with our interactions that my husband brought his used truck here. Recently I worked with Kylah Browning, she also met the expectations I have had the history of finding.

Steve Wolf

Greeley Subaru responded

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are thrilled to be able to help you out with your Baja! We're incredibly blessed to have such dedicated people like Steve, Kylah, Noe, Steve and our shuttle drivers here, and we appreciate you taking the time to give them a shout out! We strive to make sure that you feel comfortable, informed and feeling like a member of the family!

August 23, 2018

"A good place to care for my Subie!"

- Minnie

Kind staff, excellent customer service, reasonably priced and timely! Dog friendly. Very comfortable waiting area with water, coffee, cocoa. AND they wash my car. What more can I ask?

Greeley Subaru responded

We appreciate you taking the time to review us Minnie! We're so glad that Kylah could provide you with quality services! We'd love to be able to provide further service and comfort for you whenever you may need it!

August 23, 2018

"maintenance"

- doc si

My "check engine" light was on - I feared the worst - I had several errands to run and really needed my car - so I went to Greeley Subaru for a diagnostic check - Kylah said sure - it would only take 10 minutes - sure enough Kylah returned in ten minutes - problem detected - my gas cap was loose! I asked Kylah what I owed - she said "no charge" - what a visit! These guys [and gals] rock!

Greeley Subaru responded

We're so happy that you took the time to review us! We're glad to help out with any problem, no matter how big or small it may be. If it's important to you, it's important to us! Kylah and the rest of the service department exemplify that every day! We hope we can serve you again!

August 22, 2018

"Oil change "

- HollyVold

Noe is always great to deal with when I bring my car in for service! Noe and Steve in the service department are awesome! Brandon and John in parts are also extremely helpful!

Brandon Davis

Greeley Subaru responded

Thank you for taking the time to review us Holly! We couldn't be happier that Noe, Steve and Brandon could provide you with such quality service! We look forward to serving you again in the future!

August 17, 2018

"Outstanding customer service, and dog-friendly!"

- Alpine Botanist

The staff at Greeley Subaru is simply golden! Friendly and welcoming, knowledgeable and enormously helpful...Noe Delarosa is a standout as an excellent employee. And Tundra loves the belly rubs and dog cookies, too!

Greeley Subaru responded

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're so glad that Noe could provide you with such knowledgeable service! We'd love to see you and Tundra again, so please stop by again!

August 15, 2018

"Excellent Experience"

- rogerrichman

My first time at Greeley Subaru. Bought my Subaru at another dealership before moving here. Tried this one for battery problem. Response upon entering Service Dept. was very quick and courteous. Kylah was efficient and extremely helpful.in solving my problem. Entire experience done in less than 45 minutes. Dealership and Kylah are recommended.for future dealings.

Greeley Subaru responded

Thank you for the review Roger! Kylah and the rest of the service department work very hard to provide quality and timely service, and we're thrilled that you could experience that. We hope you'll consider us again for future services!

July 31, 2018

"Best Service Department"

- Jeepgirl15

I have been using Greeley Suabaru service since 2007. I would not take my Subaru anywhere else. I never feel like they are going to try and sell me unnecessary services or RIP me off. They do what I need and that's it. If something needs extra attention they let me know it needs servicing soon and always give me a quote. I trust them so much I even starting taking my Jeep Wrangler here. Everyone that works in their service department is very friendly and knowledgeable. They will always greet you with a smile.

Greeley Subaru responded

Thank you for the review! We're thrilled to be able to continue to serve you for so long! All of us here are thrilled to provide you the extra attention and friendliness you deserve! We look forward to serving you again!