Greenway Ford

Louis Whatts

December 10, 2017

"Easy."

- Frank

My salesperson Troy Burns was very good, locating and acquiring my new vehicle. Everything was taken care of. He made sure the vehicle was perfect before delivery.

Troy Burns

December 09, 2017

"Great sales staff"

- chadankrom

I found the sales person to be honest and wanting to assist us even if we did not purchase a truck. Ernesto was very professional and sincere.

Ernesto Xenes

December 09, 2017

"Best vehicle buying experience ever!"

- Sam C

Visited Greenway Ford to purchase a used vehicle that I had seen advertised. After calling several dealerships I chose Greenway Ford based on my interaction with the sales consultant Michelle Magyar. Michelle took the time to listen to exactly what I was looking for and what my budget was. There was great follow up but no pressure or hassle which had been my experience every time I have purchased a vehicle. Michelle and the consultants at Greenway had my trade in inspected and got me a higher than expected trade in price which was a great surprise. They also analyzed my budget and loan situation and not only got me a great interest rate but put me in a brand new car which worked out to be a much better deal!! Everything was thoroughly explained and I felt comfortable and confident with my purchase after leaving. Love my new mustang!! Highly recommended and ask for Michelle Magyar!

Michelle Magyar