Greenway Ford

Rick Jordan

Louis  Whatts, Internet Sales Consultant, Greenway Ford

Louis Whatts

November 15, 2017

"Service Was Great, As Always!"

- gretchen460

Many thanks to Terry Bennett at Greenway Ford's Service Department, and Travis Brown, the mechanic who worked on my 2013 Escape recently. I have learned over the years that I can always trust Terry, and I am convinced that he is a great asset to Greenway. My Escape (sold to me by Greenway's Rick Jordan) has been a wonderful car, and when a problem finally happened, Terry was terrific to work with. Can't express how much I appreciate Greenway for having such professional and courteous employees.

Terry Bennett, Travis Brown

November 15, 2017

"Car buying made easy"

- kd

Easiest and least stressful car buying experience I ever had. Andrew Gaudette was extremely helpful and never pressured me in any way. He answered all my questions and made the experience pleasurable.

Andrew Gaudette

November 04, 2017

"Finance bait and switch especially for first time buyers"

- neveragain

I called and inquired about first time buyers program and was told to fill out on-line loan application. I wanted to make sure I could get a loan because it was an hours drive from my house. About 1 1/2 hours later salesman Andrew Gaudette called and said I was approved for the loan, even giving me the length and monthly payment amount for the loan. After arriving at the dealership and driving the vehicle I was then told that I needed a co-signer. Andrew assured me I was approved when he called but then said unfortunately the banks wanted a higher income. All my income information was on the application and I feel his phone call saying I was approved was just to get me to the dealership. His phone call, in my opinion, was purposely deceiving. I would have to assume he never even submitted my application to any bank and waited for me to get to the dealership before doing so. I did deal with Michelle Magyar who helped to ease the otherwise unpleasant experience I had with Andrew. She made the rest of process quick and easy. Never having bought a vehicle I my own though, I would not recommend Greenway Ford to first time buyers. Again I feel the phone call I received from Andrew was a form of finance bait and switch. He should of had all the finance information together before calling me.

Andrew Gaudette