Gunn Chevrolet

F&I Manager

October 21, 2017

"stressless process !!"

- Mr. Silverado 2017

Well I had called around different dealership(s) looking for a great deal on a new 2017 Silverado pick up. Getting different response(s) was ok. I call gunn cuz I'd had my 2014 Silverado serviced there as usual and like the friendship quite good I may say. So calling late one evening I had a sale person jonathan that really seem be have me in his best interest! So I set up a appt. but he had said that he would be in a GM class and that jeff would b here to help me. I'd talked to other dealership and was planning to make my rounds to see and look at the different deals. My first stop was gunn and was greed right away by jeff. He show me the truck and explained every thing about the new 2017 was better. Then went back to the table and looked at pricing and no pressure to buy right then. I left to other dealerships where I could see the different. Jonathon was always calling to see if everything went right. So I decide that gunn was my dealership that treated me a lot better. So Jonathon was with me all the way to see that I was treated right. The only thing that I was disappointed was the waiting but that's everywhere I assume? And oh lets not leave out the F & I gentleman that showed me how I could get the best financing that I wanted. Over all Gunn did more in my interest in buying a vehicle with stressless kind of way which made me at ease.

Richard Barrera
3.0
Kinneth Dudley
Ron Blankenship
3.0

October 21, 2017

"Stress free"

- Jdobra

Gunn is super easy to work with. No pressure at all and extremely friendly and honest. Didn’t have to worry about not getting a good deal with their 1 simple price.

Richard Barrera
Ryan Doughty

October 20, 2017

"Great"

- Eeldridge88

The dealership was amazing and Jonathan was great! He really took the time to find the right car for me and I really appreciate that kind of customer service

New 2017 Chevrolet Colorado, $32055