HGreg Doral

Hector Maidana

November 07, 2017

"Unpleasant "

- Issyking

I called about seeing a car to see if it’s was still available because I was coming 45mins away when I came to the dealership they presented me the car thinking I was going to the it home because they ran my credit report to tell me now I can’t buy it it’s been sold to someone else I left the dealership furious. On the way back home I get a called telling me no the car is still available to come back and get it. Now I’m thinking what kind of mind games this dealership is playing overalls I came back purchase the car but still was unpleasant to drive back and forth 45 mins away this dealership needs to learn how to accommodate for this unpleasant transaction

Eloy Arencibia

November 05, 2017

"very professional with many choices"

- mercedes2017

The staff is very professional and the selection of cars is very impressive. No matter which car you want to buy you will find it. The only thing that bothered me is the music is very loud but if you enjoy music then its fine. The salesperson is very attentive with attention to details. I bought a great car!

Alex

November 02, 2017

"Great Service "

- Wadner1983

I met Jonathan Legaz my dealer and from the start I was impressive, he answered all my ?s helped me pick the perfect car and then he got me to his manager Darryl Garib who finalized the deal for me both these guys made buying my car experience so smooth great guys anyone looking for a car go see Jonathan Legaz and Darryl Garib.

Jonathan Legaz