HGreg Doral

Rodny Fernandez

Hector Maidana, Salesperson, HGreg Doral

Hector Maidana

November 18, 2017

"Flawless process and Service peace of mind "

- MariaRn32

purchased my 2014 Toyota Camry from here and it was an absolute breeze. Everyone is very nice and helpful there. The service manager Paul Castellanos and the sales guy Jose "Armando" De Prada have both been so helpful with everything. I walked in only wanting to look at the car and walked out with my car and the peace of mind that everything was taken care of as far as service. Paul is really the best and has taken care of all the little things that came up after I purchased the vehicle. Thanks again to Paul and Armando y'all are amazing!!

Paul Castellanos & Jose “Armando” De Prada

November 07, 2017

"Unpleasant "

- Issyking

I called about seeing a car to see if it’s was still available because I was coming 45mins away when I came to the dealership they presented me the car thinking I was going to the it home because they ran my credit report to tell me now I can’t buy it it’s been sold to someone else I left the dealership furious. On the way back home I get a called telling me no the car is still available to come back and get it. Now I’m thinking what kind of mind games this dealership is playing overalls I came back purchase the car but still was unpleasant to drive back and forth 45 mins away this dealership needs to learn how to accommodate for this unpleasant transaction

Eloy Arencibia

November 05, 2017

"very professional with many choices"

- mercedes2017

The staff is very professional and the selection of cars is very impressive. No matter which car you want to buy you will find it. The only thing that bothered me is the music is very loud but if you enjoy music then its fine. The salesperson is very attentive with attention to details. I bought a great car!

Alex