HGreg Doral

Hector Maidana

December 22, 2017

"Terrible!!!!"

- Blabla

First they are nice and say anything to have you come in and then the nightmare starts. Ronald very unprofessional, unethical text msgs and treated my son with little respect.

Ronald

December 07, 2017

"Financing Nightmare - Stay Away!"

- MinisRUs

After test driving a car and deciding to purchase it, the financing nightmare began. It took over 2.5 hours to get the financing taken care of. They acted like they were doing me a favor by financing me although I had perfectly good credit. After more time, they said they lowered my rate, however it became clear later on we got cornered into a longer payment period with a huge finance fee. They took advantage of the fact they had us trapped there for almost three hours waiting to get our car. Fortunately in the end we were able to get it fixed by going to our own bank and financing through them. While we do love the car we purchased, we feel the dealership is not up front about it's financing. We were not happy with that at all. I will say the one thing we didn't have a beef with was the actual sales person, he was quite easy to deal with. Yes, they have huge inventory... Yes, there are some great deals... BUT DO YOUR HOMEWORK! Walk into this place with cash in hand or with your own financing already lined up.

Leaving Blank

November 20, 2017

"The most dishonest that I have ever been to"

- MT1234

They lied about every single aspect of the car. They admitted that they lied and it was a ploy to attract customers by telling them anything and everything. This was the most dishonest I have ever seen and the worst in Miami. That is an accomplishment.

Cesco