Haley Buick GMC - Airport

Steve Dixon

Rob Kirkpatrick, Sales Consultant, Haley Buick GMC - Airport

Rob Kirkpatrick

November 06, 2017

"Bought a pre-owned 2014 Cadillac XTS"

- Thor Thorsson

Love the car. My sales rep Janet and manager Ken were friendly and helpful. It was a pleasure doing business with them. I recommend this dealership.

Ken Trippeer

October 26, 2017

"Great experience! Very easy to work with everyone."

- Rich Hicks

From start to finish the whole experience with Haley was very easy. Janet Pineman at Haley took my initial email of what I was looking for, and had everything lined up perfectly to efficiently use my time. She had a couple of options that met my description and I was test driving in minutes. When Janet heard my wife would be the primary driver and wasn’t able to come to the dealership, she had me driving the car home to try it out for the day before buying. The next day when I let Janet know that we wanted to Lease the car, it was again a well organized process that got me in and out of the dealership in probably an hour with a fully fueled vehicle. Janet worked with me by email, by phone, and in person, she had me covered every step of the way. CJ Stotler was very fast with the paperwork, and even gave me some tips on restaurants to try, since I’m new to the area. I am certain this was the best experience I ever had buying or leasing a car. Highly recommend Haley at the airport.

CJ Stotler

October 26, 2017

"The staff was very professional and courteous "

- Zarman1

We really enjoyed our car buying experience with purchasing our vehicle. Janet Pineman was awesome as she ensured that everything for purchasing a vehicle was in order so that we got the vehicle we desired. We really enjoyed the honesty with what was available and keeping us informed as to when our vehicle would be available. Overall a great car buying experience!!!

Haley Buick GMC - Airport, Richmond, VA, 23231