Hall Acura Virginia Beach

Wendy Aston

September 18, 2018

"Excellent experience"

- Zeezee

From the moment we came into the showroom, through the entire process., from salesperson to the General Manager, we had excellent, prompt,courteous attention to our needs. Probably the best car buying experience!

Byron "Ron" Perry
Wendy Aston

September 14, 2018

"Great experience"

- Marly

The visit and transaction was professional and personable. There was no pressure and would recommend to anyone. Car price was very reasonable and quality car.

September 03, 2018

"I wished I had visited Hall Acura first!"

- Florida Girl

I had been visiting dealerships for several weeks, test driving multiple models to find "the right car". Hall Acura was the last dealership on my list for the local area; I just couldn't find the right mix of features, colors, or comfort. I didn't have to look any further than Hall Acura, I found the perfect car and an honorable and dignified salesperson to work with. Bernard approached me as soon as I walked in the store. I told him what I was looking for and he knew exactly which of his collection was the perfect fit. He didn't try to down-sale based on his available inventory, he took me straight to the vehicle that checked all of my boxes, and so much more. He walked me through each of the features and patiently answered all of my questions on the new technology the car offered. When we took it for the test drive, it fit like a glove, but the only thing missing was tinted windows. As a Florida resident, tinted windows are necessary to protect the occupants and leather interior from the excessive heat. Bernard added the tinted windows, and helped me transfer my Florida tags and register the car in Florida. This was a great car-buying experience, not only because the RLX was everything I was looking for, but also because Bernard went above and beyond to make sure the purchase fit my needs. The only thing that would have made this purchase better, was if I had gone to Hall Acura first. I'm a very happy customer!

Used 2017 Dodge Grand Caravan

2017 Dodge Grand Caravan

Used 2017 Dodge Journey

2017 Dodge Journey

Used 2017 Nissan Altima

2017 Nissan Altima

Used 2008 GMC Acadia

2008 GMC Acadia

• Extended Service Hours- Open until 7pm Monday – Friday.
  • Hall Acura’s Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchased.
Hall Acura Virginia Beach, Virginia Beach, VA, 23452