Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Chesapeake

Adam Gainous, Product Specialist, Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Chesapeake

Adam Gainous

Product Specialist

July 20, 2018

"Great experience. Stayed so I could pick up my wife's tire"

- Champ, Ben18

Great service like always. They always go the extra mile to help out with whatever you have going on even if it's something as simple as staying right till closing just so you can pick a tire up.

Kevin Cooke

July 14, 2018

"What a wonderful service visit."

- FRANK

What would've been just any service experience was quickly surpassed as soon as I walked in the door. I was greated by the friendliest receptionist Berna who assisted me with a smile on her face the whole time. Thank you for such a wonderful experience and thank you Berna for taking such good care of me!

July 02, 2018

"Emergency Battery Replacement"

- Lucky

I didn’t plan to make an Emergency visit to the dealership this afternoon. I just knew I’d be treated like a “number” And told to take a seat and wait my turn. As soon as walked in to the Dodge Ram Repair Center I was shocked with pleasant personalities and smiles. Specific Questions about my problem and sincere eye contact put me at ease. After listening to me, my representative informed me my repair work was covered under warranty and also took the time to find that a miner recall could be accomplished also at this visit . Honestly , I should have asked that pretty lady out for Dinner. She was wonderful. Thank you .

New 2018 Dodge Challenger, $44201