Hall Mazda

4372 Holland Rd, Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452

233 Reviews of Hall Mazda

December 07, 2018

"Great experience as always"

- EasyBreezy

Everyone is so helpful. Robert Pena is amazing! It is always a great customer service experience when dealing with the folks at the Virginia Beach location

Desiree Decker
Dec 10, 2018 -

Hall Mazda responded

Hello, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. We hope you have a great day!

November 26, 2018

"Got a great new CX 5. Great service. "

- Kman613

Easy process. No high pressure salesman crap. Good expierence overall. Would recommend the dealer and Leslie the salesman. Main building under construction but not a big deal.

Nov 29, 2018 -

Hall Mazda responded

We're so glad you had a good experience with us! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

November 11, 2018

"Second time buyer!"

- Mazda fan

This is the second time I bought a car from Hall and Robert. Each time it's been a great experience. I never felt hassled or pressured. Robert went out of his way to find discounts for me. He was extremely knowledgeable about the car. Two weeks after the sale, he even took the time to invite my daughter in and show her the proper operation of the car. This was after the sale was already complete! I would highly recommend Hall and especially Robert. It was nice to leave a car dealership and not feel like you have been taken advantage of. I also have really enjoyed both my Mazdas.

Other Employees : Paul in finance
Nov 13, 2018 -

Hall Mazda responded

Hello, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Take care!

November 05, 2018

"Great experience "

- gphillipsva

Robert was patient and outstanding in making sure we found a vehicle that fit our needs. He continued to show professionalism by contacting us after the sale. I would highly recommend Hall Mazda and Robert.

Other Employees : Erin Bessey
Nov 08, 2018 -

Hall Mazda responded

Thank you for sharing your response to Robert's outstanding customer service! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Safe travels!

October 31, 2018

"Great buying experience lead by Leslie Havard - 2012 Mazda 5"

- Aries24

We stopped by to see the M5 that was listed online. Leslie met us at the door and gave us all the information we needed quickly as well as going out of his way to get a short test drive. Everything about getting our first Mazda went quickly and in a very cheerful manner. Could not have been better. Nice work Leslie and to the other staff we meet during the sale.

Mark Self
Other Employees : Paul Troche
Nov 02, 2018 -

Hall Mazda responded

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We're so happy we were able to help you out! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

October 27, 2018

"Pushy and feeling cornered"

- JaqandJam

I came in to look at a Caravan GT with my wife. Our salesman Virgil was knowledgeable and helpful. But that is where it ended for us. We went on a test drive and the payments were out of our price range. Then the GM came over and found another car so we drove with Virgil to Hall Nissan 30 minutes away. We liked the car and were told we could put 250 on it until Saturday. The rear passenger seat was broken and there were also plastic coming off of epuipment in the car which I found needing to be fixed. When we got back Mr. Self didn’t want to let us put a 250 hold on the car unless we took it. That may be there policy but that was not what was told to us by the female GM. We did not feel comfortable with the arrangement since there were things that were broken. He tried to pressure my wife and she had to leave and had me take care of the rest. In the end it cost the Salesman Virgil a possible sale. As we decided not to go back after the experience.

Mark Self
Virgil Ware
Dec 27, 2018 -

Hall Mazda responded

We are disappointed to hear that you did not have a more positive experience with us at Hall Mazda Virginia Beach. We thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We would like to get more details about this; please reach out to us at your earliest convenience at (877) 438-1954. Thank you.

October 18, 2018

"Class Act"

- kolorean804

I wanted to relay my experiences with LeeAnn and Hall Mazda as well. My salesman, Kris Bradney was great and LeeAnn was the other half of the team they got me into a new CX-9 Touring. I can't say I was an easy client, but nothing would affect their great attitude and helpfulness. They worked with me, my needs and wants and came up with the best deal possible. I have bought 4 vehicles previously from Hall and will continue to work with LeeAnn and Kris for my next ones in the future. I would also like to say although wasn't a client of Leslie Havard and the other sales folks, they all were helpful and created a great atmosphere to buy in. Thank you, LeeAnn!!

Kris Bradney
LeeAnn Spann
Oct 28, 2018 -

Hall Mazda responded

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

September 14, 2018

"Service"

- Newguy70

Being so frustrated with issues I've faced. Mr. Loveless, at the end of day, he assured me he will become an advocate and to provide stellar service to rectify my issues. Anytime someone calls twice to reassure you, all will be alright. He is a man of integrity. Thank you Mr. Loveless

Anthony Loveless
Oct 09, 2018 -

August 30, 2018

"Service"

- Zoomzoom

Everyone was helpful. Went in for an oil change and AC checkup. They explained in detail why the AC wasn't ok. They recharged to proper level and it works great.

Taryn Kemp
Anthony Loveless
Sep 04, 2018 -

Hall Mazda responded

We're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Hall Mazda Virginia Beach. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

August 11, 2018

"Great value car with great service"

- G3l2e7n9n

Leslie was very pleasurable to work with and went out of his way to help my wife and I find the car we wanted. He even personally drove a car from North Carolina to the Hall dealership in Virginia Beach so we could test drive it. I highly recommend him as a salesperson. Great experience working with him and I felt like he truly had our best interests at heart.

Desiree Decker
Wesley Kavula
Other Employees : Paul Troche
Aug 18, 2018 -

Hall Mazda responded

Hello, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Hall Mazda Virginia Beach. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Have a wonderful day!