Hall Mazda

New Car Manager

November 11, 2018

"Second time buyer!"

- Mazda fan

This is the second time I bought a car from Hall and Robert. Each time it's been a great experience. I never felt hassled or pressured. Robert went out of his way to find discounts for me. He was extremely knowledgeable about the car. Two weeks after the sale, he even took the time to invite my daughter in and show her the proper operation of the car. This was after the sale was already complete! I would highly recommend Hall and especially Robert. It was nice to leave a car dealership and not feel like you have been taken advantage of. I also have really enjoyed both my Mazdas.

Other Employees : Paul in finance

November 05, 2018

"Great experience "

- gphillipsva

Robert was patient and outstanding in making sure we found a vehicle that fit our needs. He continued to show professionalism by contacting us after the sale. I would highly recommend Hall Mazda and Robert.

Other Employees : Erin Bessey

October 31, 2018

"Great buying experience lead by Leslie Havard - 2012 Mazda 5"

- Aries24

We stopped by to see the M5 that was listed online. Leslie met us at the door and gave us all the information we needed quickly as well as going out of his way to get a short test drive. Everything about getting our first Mazda went quickly and in a very cheerful manner. Could not have been better. Nice work Leslie and to the other staff we meet during the sale.

Leslie Havard

Used 2015 Dodge Charger, $19000

2015 Dodge Charger

Used 2016 Mazda CX-5, $22400

2016 Mazda CX-5

• Extended Service Hours- Open until 7pm Monday – Friday.
  • Hall Mazda's Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchased.
Hall Mazda, Virginia Beach, VA, 23452