Happy Hyundai

Mel Hanna, New Car Manager, Happy Hyundai

Mel Hanna

New Car Manager

November 16, 2017

"Dealer was good except mistakes with my name and other miss spelling on paperwork"

- joselgomez Verified Customer

They did ok except with mistake in paperwork with my name and forcing gap insurance witch raised my payment other then that Dealer did good would recommend

November 15, 2017

"Great service!"

- jasminev.zambrano Verified Customer

Ahmad was very helpful with getting me my second car loan and at a price that worked for me. He took into consideration my budget and spent his time with us. We did spend over 3 hrs at the dealership but we were serviced 100 percent of the time. He was very informative of the two models that we looked at. He did continue to follow up with me after my purchase to make sure everything was going well. I would definitely recommend this dealership as well as my salesman Ahmad.

Ahmad Samra

November 15, 2017

"Time and Money Well Spent"

- alisowskietc Verified Customer

When I walked into the dealership on October 27 I immediately met Alex who answered all of my questions regarding the purchase of a new vehicle. Since it had been nearly 10 years since I last bought a car I had lots of questions. Alex was extremely patient and through regarding all my concerns. It took a few hours to consumate the deal but it was well worth every minute of it. As this review has a very Happy Hyundia ending! I am extremely euphoric with my beatiful little sporty red Accent with sunroof installed. Thank you!

Alex B