Happy Hyundai

Cory Applewhite

January 02, 2018

"smooth purchase"

- nsanchez84

I had a stress free purchase when I was looking for a 2015 Elantra. Called in and Maria was able to answer all my questions and was so patient with me. When I went in it literally toke an hr at most to finish the whole process. HIGHLY recommend.

Maria Flores

December 19, 2017

"Jami’s experience"

- jamismith22.js Verified Customer

Amad was amazing! He helped me pick the perfect vehicle. I would definitely recommend this dealership for anyone’s vehicle purchase. Happy Hyundai definitely made me happy this holiday season!

Amad Samar

December 15, 2017

"Purchased Hyundai Santa Fe Sport"

- bicekc Verified Customer

I am satisfied with the purchase I made. Everyone was pleasant and courteous. I am a returning costumer. I purchased my first Santa Fe from Happy Hyundai.

Alex B.