Hendrick Honda Bradenton

Greg Wilbur

June 18, 2018

"Outstanding Experience"

- Rloveys

This is the second car I have gotten from Hendrick Honda. I chose to deal with Dave Casey, inasmuch as my first experience had been so easy and comfortable. The purchase of my new Honda Accord EX-L was an outstanding pleasurable experience. I felt respected and "heard" regarding my desires and preferences. The invitation to return anytime with questions or assistance was a bonus. Both Dave Casey and Marcos Ruiz are quality men - asets to Hendrick Honda.

Dave Casey
Other Employees : Marcos Ruiz

June 17, 2018

"Excellect Experience"

- Glenn & Norm

Randy, Jason, Steve and the Service crew sealed the deal. Came in for routine manitenence on our 2015 CRV and to look around for a replacement for our 2003 Civic LX. Ended up with a fair deal, excellent service and no "push". Jason helped us with a suggestion that moved us up a model year.We ended up driving home an actual creampuff 2018 with 1,700 miles. Overall excellent experience and the smoothest transaction in the 5 Civic's we have owned. Hope the 2018 is as tough a car as the 2003 we traded with nearly 200,000 miles and the original clutch. Glenn & Norm

Randy Tuning
Tammy Hines

June 16, 2018

"friendly dealership"

- tommy n.

Dealing with Luis Castillo and the other employees at this dealership was a pleasure. He made my wife and myself feel like we were at home making a car deal. All car dealerships should have salesmen like Luis and people would not hesitate in making a car purchase.

Luis Castillo