Hendrick Honda Bradenton

John Nosal

Pernell Engram, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Hendrick Honda Bradenton

Pernell Engram

November 22, 2017

"Very positive, pleasant buying experience"

- John Hornberger

We met with John Nosal at Hendrick, who was professional, polite and knowledgeable. He and his General Manager were very quick about arriving at an agreed price without any pushiness. Adam, in the Business Office was equally as polite and professional as we drew up the documents for the sale and titling. Meanwhile, our care was being cleaned up so when we were done with the paperwork, the wait for the vehicle to come back from clean up was minimal. Hendrick Honda is a well run dealership.

John Nosal
Other Employees : Adam ( Business Office)

November 21, 2017

"Very happy"

- VanFam

We ate very happy with the deal we got. We gave them an amount we wanted for a monthly payment and the color and all went well. We did not get pushed into buying anything else, just offered options.

Luis Tejeda
Other Employees : Richard Crane

November 14, 2017

"Positive experience"

- Josephine Sampiere

The staff at Hendrick was the best. They were knowledgeable and very customer oriented. I had the pleasure to deal mostly with Elizabeth. I didn't have much time to spend there but knew exactly what I wanted. Elizabeth worked diligently with me. She listened attentively to what I was looking for and genuinely answered all my questions and concerns. She was even kind enough to take the time to pick me up and drive me to the dealership. What great service! She did everything right.

Elizabeth Faragher