Hennessy Porsche North Atlanta

Scott Hamilton

Internet Sales Manager
Jamey Holt, Finance Manager, Hennessy Porsche North Atlanta

Jamey Holt

Mike McPherson, Porsche Brand Ambassador - Porsche Classic Specialist - Porsche Club Liason, Hennessy Porsche North Atlanta

Mike McPherson

Porsche Brand Ambassador - Porsche Classic Specialist - Porsche Club Liason
David Gentile, Porsche Certified Brand Ambassador, Hennessy Porsche North Atlanta

Porsche Certified Brand Ambassador

February 21, 2018

"Another great experience"

- Katie

Once again I worked with David Gentile, and wasn’t dissapointed. David took the time helping me pick out my new Cayenne (second one). I appreciate his easy, no pressure demeanor. Certainly makes buying a new car more enjoyable.

February 21, 2018

"Great experience"

- Gabpan1

Having a great sales person (David Gentile) helped us in the process of buying a new car made a big different. He took the time to explain our options. We never felt pressured or rushed. Thanks David!

February 20, 2018

"Great Experience"

- GFM

I recently purchased a new Porsche from Chris Morea at Hennessy Porsche. My overall experience, his attention to detail and approach to customer service was superior at each step of the process. Because we all have a range of potential alternatives, I contacted and visited several dealerships (Porsche and others) to determine inventory availability and get a better feel and understanding of not only the car but the dealer’s approach to customer interactions as well. Because this is my first Porsche, I had many questions. Our first contact with Hennessy was Chris Morea. From the initial phone call to the time we walked into the dealer, I was treated with respect and professionalism. He listened to and took time to understand my issues. At every step of our experience, I was treated as a VIP…. not only initially but on subsequent visits as well. Chris’s attention to detail, follow up, professionalism and after-the-sale support are the reasons why we chose to purchase from Hennessy. Although everyone’s needs may be different, I can unequivocally state that if you are considering a Porsche, you should contact Chris Morea…. You will be glad you did.

Chris Morea