Hennessy Porsche North Atlanta

Jamey Holt

Greg Jordan, Porsche Certified Brand Ambassador, Hennessy Porsche North Atlanta

Greg Jordan

Porsche Certified Brand Ambassador
Mike McPherson, Porsche Brand Ambassador - Porsche Classic Specialist - Porsche Club Liason, Hennessy Porsche North Atlanta

Mike McPherson

Porsche Brand Ambassador - Porsche Classic Specialist - Porsche Club Liason

October 09, 2017

"Great customer service"

- Luleia13

Although I did not Porsche buy my lastest Porsche from Hennessey, I have never felt more welcome than with Greg Jordan at the dealership. Unfortunately, Henessey did not have the car that I wanted but Greg really kept me informed of the lastest additions to the inventory and was just awesome. Very much certain to buy from Henessey and Greg Jordan in the near future.

Greg Jordan

October 05, 2017

"CPO 911 Carrera S"

- Happy911Buyer

I bought a super nice car for a very good price and received superlative service, all that from two thousand miles away. Scott was very helpful throughout the process, I felt more like talking to a five star concierge service than a car dealership. I also had a couple of questions about the paperwork and the Store Manager himself talked to me over the phone to clarify them for me. I felt like a well appreciated customer. They took care of all logistics to deliver my car to the transport company. I recommend Scott Hamilton and Hennessy Porsche to anyone out there in search for a Porsche.

October 02, 2017

"#154186"

- Rick Jones

I would definitely refer a customer to Scott for the purchase of a Porsche as he was quick to follow up on all facets of the purchase . When I'm ready to purchase another vehicle I will call him as well .

• Covered Climate-Controlled Drive-In Service Reception