Herb Chambers Jaguar Sudbury

Sam Lee

Bobby Strickland, Sales Manager, Herb Chambers Jaguar Sudbury

Bobby Strickland

October 12, 2018

"They dont stand behind what they sell"

- 2017ftype

Leased a 2017 jaguar ftype in NOVEMBER 2017 I have had 4 major issues with this car . My last had to do with tires DONT BUY A CAR HERE TIRES went after 12,000 miles I want them to back a PRODUCT they sell and refuse to do anything to help you. They blame the manufacturer which is a good excuse who wouldnt haha but you back product you sell. I made a deal with the manufacturer Jaguar they offered half and I took that from them . They then stated to me to ask the dealer to help and I told them the dealer said they wont. They showed good faith and understanding even though they weren't the best company to deal with . I really hoped after DEFECTED PAINT AND DEFECTED SHIFTER AND OTHER ISSUES and having my car approx 6 weeks out of the 11months I've had it . Stuff happens things happen on cars but TIRES DONT GO AFTER 12,000 MILES. I live in New England and got it in the winter like no good faith by the dealer and the higher you go the more I've been told WE AS A COMPANY DONT WANT TO HELP . THE DEALER DIDN'T EVEN COVER LABOR NOT A PENNY . ( Jaguar Manufacturer Did 1/2 as well not the dealer they told me to pay the other half ) Now with this said the most of the employees were very kind in the process but the hire you go is when you realize how screwed you are. Now in this process I was NEVER CALLED by a manager and executive or supervisor even though per my request before picking up the car I asked too. Then I was told by the service rep per the GM you must pick up your car before other charges are incurred. Theres a lot of great people there but if this is the type company I have to deal with it's disgusting they will take every dollar. Thank you Nicole from Corp I believe a Executive Assistant for telling me as a COMPANY WE HAVE MADE A DECISION NOT TO HELP. Will never buy/lease a car from Herb Chambers again. Thank you to everyone who was kind in the service department and speaking for the hire ups cause they didnt want to.

March 28, 2018

"Terrible - go somewhere else"

- carbuyer3

I do not recommend. Will run your credit when you ask them not to, wont return phone calls, extremely rude when confronted about issues, overall a very bad experience, go somewhere else

sales and finance

November 24, 2017

"They take no responsibility for a problem car they sold us."

- Alex Stoyanov

Let me first say that our sales person Julie Lepore and her manager Bobby Strickland were amazing and pleasure to work with. They made our purchasing experience easy and enjoyable. My wife and I finally decided to pull the trigger on an a brand new 2017 F-Type convertible after years of looking at them and dreaming of having one. Unfortunately the car broke down literally 3 days after delivery. The navigation system stopped working and we discovered the convertible top was leaking. After those issues were addressed another one appeared. There was a wiring issue affecting operation of the gas pedal. The car left my wife stranded in rush hour traffic after the gas pedal stopped working. Jaguar took 12 hours to tow the car back to the dealership. And here we are, 4 months after leasing a brand new car, 5 service visits later taking up most of those 4 months, recurring issues and zero support form Jaguar. I have opened a case with Jaguar NA and called them over 20 times asking to talk to the manager there – no returned phone calls. I have asked the dealer for help with the car and Jaguar, since we don’t feel safe in it and we don’t feel like this should be the experience we deserve after spending $60,000 plus on a luxury convertible. Most recently I spoke to the General Manager Andy Ham who has been uninterested in helping us in any way with the car his dealership sold us. He is difficult to get a hold of and has mastered the “over-promise and under-deliver” practice. Every time I had to email or call him for an update only to receive no answer half of the time. Stay away from Jaguar and Herb Chambers Jaguar of Sudbury. They do not stand behind their product and display total disregard for their customer's problems even when they are clearly in violation of Massachusetts Lemon Law.

Julie Lepore