Herb Gordon Nissan

Finance Director
Cathy Ruyter, Sales Manager, Herb Gordon Nissan

Cathy Ruyter

January 17, 2019

"Best Experience I Could Ask for!"

- stramz

Working with Associates at Herb Gordon Nissan was the best decision I possibly could have made in buying my first new car! Since the very beginning of my search, I was embraced by the open arms of the staff at Herb Gordan Nissan. Even before I was a seeking customer and just passing by their staff literally opened the door just to see if they could assist me in some way. Immediately from that point on I knew if I was to buy a New Nissan car it would definitely be from the warm and welcoming staff of the Herb Gordan Nissan Dealership in Silver Spring. After deciding to custom fit a 2019 Nissan Altima vehicle to my buying desire on the nissanusa.com website, I was contacted by many dealers, so often that I decided to step back and only answer the most consistent advances. My phone rang for a while with inconsistent and inconsiderate callers up until I answered Akeem Clagett's call who turned out to be very intent on helping me get my dream car! The 2019 Nissan Altima was fairly new at the time and was still getting printed out of the factory, so my exact model with desired features was yet to be available, still, Akeem remained patient and persistent in sharing up to date information regarding our detailed conversations. Eventually, after months of waiting and filtering alternate car options, we narrowed the scope down to 2 desirable cars. Concluding to my final decision, after much inquiry and support I understood that a dream car was in my future thanks to the staff at Herb Gordan Nissan. I bought an optimal car, which reflects the professionalism and good character of the Herb Gordan Nissan Staff. My passion reflects less about what I bought and more so the excellence experienced in buying it, I would change nothing. Thank you Herb Gordan Nissan Staff, you all have proven to be the best!

Lynn Fritz

January 09, 2019

"Awesome experience very knowledge about the vehicle"

- Sahone

My experience was very good. Hassle free and sales person was very knowledge about the vehicle. Everything was prepared for me. Very pleasant experience would highly recommend this dealership and sales person to anyone.

January 09, 2019

"What’s for you should come the hard way"

- DeondreMAX

From the time I contacted Herb Gordon Nissan thru the purchase of my vehicle, the service was nothing less than great. Thank you for being understanding and helping in anyway you could.

New 2019 Nissan Frontier, $33696

• Wireless Network
  • Service Appointment Reminder
  • Shuttle
  • Complimentary Coffee and Tea
  • TV in the waiting area
Herb Gordon Nissan, Silver Spring, MD, 20904