Herman Jenkins Motors Inc

2030 W Reelfoot Ave, Union City, Tennessee 38261 Directions

1 Review of Herman Jenkins Motors Inc

April 05, 2011

"The service department at this dealership is the worst I..."

- greenm

The service department at this dealership is the worst I have encountered in the 30 years I have dealt with service departments. I had my heater fixed and after I brought it home I noticed they cracked my dash and put a hole in it and never informed me about it, when I called them to ask what happened they told me it was because it was old. Then they informed me that I would have to contact Chrysler myself to see if they would pay to have it fixed that they were not responsible for it. Chrysler agreed to pay for it BUT I had to pay a $100.00 deductable which I did. While I had my dash being fixed I thought I'd get my oil changed and tires rotated. When I picked up my vehicle after that work was done I started driving down hwy. 45 to go to work and my truck started shaking, they didn't tighten the lug nuts on the tires. After this experience I started to hear different stories about this service depts. quality of work and none of it good.

1 result