Holiday Ford

Service Writer

September 05, 2017

"Amazing Service"

- HookEm3

My overall experience with Holiday Ford was incredible. Frank was more than willing to assist with me in any way possible to get the deal done! He was friendly and made the process so smooth. They had everything set up for me and I was in and out of the dealership with my new truck within an hour!

April 11, 2017

"Hands down best/easiest car buying experience "

- TCU Horn Frog 2000

Salesman Frank Wineinger exceeded my expectations recently helping me with my truck purchase from Holiday Ford. He was personable/professional, took the time to discuss all of my options and answered my questions thoroughly. I will be recommended future business to Holiday Ford because of the outstanding service I received from Frank.

March 12, 2017

"Dedicated Salesman !"

- William

Oscar was an extremely integral part of this new purchase transaction. I had been searching for an F150 for a number of months before speaking with him via internet sales. He was very knowledgeable of the unit I had been looking at and bent over backwards to ensure it was on the lot and ready for inspection and a possible test drive. He was instrumental in making sure the deal was completed although it would have been more satisfactory to me, the consumer, had he just been given the authority to negotiate the sales price instead of going back and forth, back and forth, between me and the finance department. Also he was extremely helpful in educating me on the "workings" of this vehicle. I don't know if this transaction would have ever been completed had it not been for Oscar. Thanks for your help Oscar !

Oscar Colorado, Oscar Colorado