Hometown Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Parts Manager
Holly Stacks, Customer Service, Hometown Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Holly Stacks

January 15, 2019

"Very professional, Timely, and friendly"

- Jaybird Verified Customer

I was greeted very friendly and professionally when I made my appointment. When I arrive for my appointment they greeted me, reviewed why was there with me, showed me to the waiting room and explain that the coffee was there for my convenience and to make myself comfortable. When the service was complete, which was very shortly, they notified me that my truck was ready for me to pick up.

Holly Stacks
Other Employees : I can't remember the other gentleman's name but he was also very very helpful.

January 14, 2019

"Attention to Detail "

- Davis2012

Overall, the dealership worked everything out with me, there were some changes in management during the sales process. My only real complaint is that they had told me floor mats had been ordered for my vehicle, which they were not and they had a month to do so, as well as the truck was not very detailed/cleaned when I arrived. There were scratches on the paint (that were and should have been buffed out before the truck was listed, scratches to some plastic door panels (that will need to be replaced) and the inside, there was dirt in all the vents, windows looked like they had dog slobber on them. I just think they should have taken a little more time and paid attention to the details. The truck I purchased was a good truck, I am just having to spend some time (and a little money) getting these small items up to par. My Salesman was good and Cass was awesome to work with in finalizing the deal.

Josh Wiatrak
Cass Taber

January 03, 2019

"WILL NEVER RETURN "

- Cphil12345

WILL NEVER RETURN AS A CUSTOMER. Bought our vehicle from them brand new and have had for over 3 years now. Recently had some issues and took it in as we purchased an extended warranty on it and live close to the dealership. Only thing that needed fixed was the switch on the rear hatch. Simple right, wrong. Collected our deductible and said it was fixed. A few months later same problem. Took in again and they told is it would be ready the following day would look at it first thing that morning. We returned the next day at 5 and it hasn't even been so much as moved from the parking place we left it in so we left to return the following day. They have to order in a part and will be a few days. We go to leave and vehicle won't even start. Mechanic has to come out and jump it. We don't really think anything of it, have never had any prior issues of this nature. We return home and take it back in the following week after the part comes in. We leave it and return 2 days later to pick it up all set they tell us. GUESS WHAT however. Vehicle again will not start, battery is again completely dead, no issues, should not be a problem we are told and it is again jumped, we are charged our deductible yet again and leave to go home. Next morning. AGAIN is dead and we have to jump it in order for my wife to get to work. Later that afternoon she is again stranded in town and I went to jump her again to get home. Dealership called CANNOT BE RELATED TO OTHER ISSUE but we will pick it up and look into it. NEXT DAY after they are supposed to pick it up first thing in morning nobody has called or picked up vehicle THAT WILL NOW NOT KEEP A CHARGE NOR START and after SEVERAL phone calls they finally arrive after 4 to pick vehicle up. MANAGER is called and proceeds to tell me that they will replace the battery even though they couldn't have caused the issue and they WONT CHARGE us for it though. WOW WHAT A NICE GESTURE since it had ABSOLUTELY NO ISSUES PRIOR TO VISITING THEIR SERVICE DEPARTMENT. They now have the audacity to call is almost weekly's since trying to sell us a new vehicle etc. WOULD ABSOLUTELY NOT RECOMMEND THEM FOR ANYTHING WHATSOEVER AND WILL NEVER BE BACK FOR ANYTHING. Handled completely wrong in every way from start to finish

More than one were dealt with.

New 2018 Jeep Renegade, $20299