Honda Barn

Eileen Barry

Tim Raymond, Sales Consultant, Honda Barn

Tim Raymond

August 15, 2018

"Relieved to work with a woman sales agent!"

- woman Shopper Verified Customer

I am a recent widow, still anxious about making big purchases on my own. Working with Sarah Lessard at Honda Barn was a relief! She was professional and laid back and answered all my questions without throwing a lot of unwanted technical details at me. I didn't feel hassled or pressured and purchased a used car from her the next day. All went smoothly and I now have a nice, reliable little car in my garage!

Sarah Lessard

August 14, 2018

"Great experience"

- Ladydundee Verified Customer

Made buying my first car an easy experience! I would definitely go back again. I recommend this place to any of my family and friends!

Arturo Rivera

August 14, 2018

"Great leasing experience!"

- MDeKoning Verified Customer

This is my 2nd or 3rd car transaction with the Honda Barn and always a positive experience! Through my interactions with their team, it's clear to me that they value my time and relationship as a customer. I would highly recommend them to any person in need of a new vehicle.

Tim Raymond