Honda Barn

Tim Raymond, Sales Consultant, Honda Barn

Tim Raymond

"Car purchase"

- CBAI625 Verified Customer

Purchased a new/used Honda Accord. Out of all the dealers I have been to, Honda Barn is the best. Everyone was friendly, personable and kind. The salesmen that I dealt with made me feel like I was the only customer in the world. I would highly recommend Honda Barn.

Raymond Jurewicz
Ed Neale

December 07, 2018

"At Honda Barn you're not killed with the usual oversell! "

- Theresa in sales

I few moments after I arrived at Honda Barn I was greeted by Theresa. She was friendly but not pushy and was able to answer all my questions. We went for a few test drives and I knew what I wanted. Theresa and Bob showed me at Honda Barn they strive to work with You! I'm very satisfied with my new 2016 Honda Civic!

Bob Hajjar
Theresa Stermer

December 07, 2018

"Best Most Comfortable Transaction Ever"

- BIGPEZZ Verified Customer

In all our years of buying cars, we have never dealt with a salesman as personable and fun to talk to as John Singleton. His knowledge of cars in general is outstanding, his communication skills are even better. The total experience was more like talking to an old friend than a car salesman. We can't speak for the other sales reps at Honda Barn, but if they are even a shadow of John's style, then you can't go wrong. Give Honda Barn a chance, you won't be disappointed!

Bob Hajjar