Honda Cars of Corona

Robert Welch

September 07, 2018

"Not Appreciated AT ALL"

- NotPleased!

Went to the dealership to buy in the near future and almost regretted it. Nothing went right from the time my car was purchased. I purchased a car late in the evening, was told come back to tint the windows and put a sealant on the car. Issue number one. I took the day off, Issue number two, was told come buy anytime and we'll take care of it. I called before I went out there and was then told ohh no we can't take care of both in the same day. I told you that. What a waste of a day off. Issue number three. I then called the service department to schedule an appt. and was transferred to the company who tints the windows (without knowledge). That company then said it's easier to come here and we'll just bill them, but you have to be here at a certain time. I then confirmed with the dealership and was told "who told you that" "no let me have our manager take care if that for you. We'll put you on our priority list". Issue number four. I also never should of spoken with the tint company themselves. (poor customer service on the dealership side) Tint is great so far though! When I called in the speak with the general sales manager to let them know of this huge headache and runaround I had been given I still couldn't speak with him and again was given the runaround. Issue number five. The guy who I bought the car from was hitting on me! Issue number six. A month in a half after buying my car I receive the tags, great now where are my plates. I called the dealership and was told "ohh you might want to look under the paper plates that say Honda Cars of Corona. the plates are normally there." "Why didn't anyone tell me this?". Sorry that should of been the first thing they told you. Issue number seven. I'm sure there were more issues, I just cant remember them all, lol. NEVER, Ever, EVER would I recommend someone to buy a car here.!!!

August 10, 2018

"No longer trustworthy"

- Jake

I hate to have to say this, but I can no longer trust Honda Cars of Corona service department. I purchased my Pilot in 2009, and have had it serviced at Honda Cars of Corona ever since. I serviced it every 5,000 miles, relying on their recommendations of what needed to be repaired, replaced or serviced. Last December (12/29 exactly), I had my 100,000 service. Since then I had two more services, one at 105,000 and the last one at 110,000 just a week ago. On my last visit, I was given a list of items that needed to be serviced, replaced or repaired, adding up to over $4,000. One of these items was spark plugs, for over $300. I thought that my 100,000 mile service did this but I was told not necessarily. When I got home I checked my December bill and it clearly stated on the receipt “replaced spark plugs”. I called the service department manager. NO RESPONSE. The next day I called again. Again NO RESPONSE. Now I wonder if the other items truly need to be replaced. Honda receipts color code issues. Green is its OK, orange its leaning towards needing repair and red it needs repair. All items were green for my 105,000 service. Now they are red. Just like that. This is speculation, but it looks to me like the service department wants to look good and show it is making a lot of money. Now that my car is out of warranty (I purchased an extended warranty that took me to 100,000 miles) they can get me for service that would not be charged to Honda. Since the service manager wouldn’t return my calls, I sent an email to Honda Cars of America (or whatever the national service center is called). Their response ignored everything I said and just told me I needed to follow the recommended service program. No comment about lying about replacing spark plugs (lor lying about needing to replace spark plugs). No comment about the service manager of Honda Cars of Corona never returning my calls. Basically, they were indifferent to the questionable service I received. So, stay away from Honda Cars of Corona service. Especially if your car is out of warranty. THEY HAVE CHANGED. THEY ARE NO LONGER THE TRUSTWORTHY SERVICE DEPARTMENT THEY ONCE WERE.

Robert Gaska Alec Stephenson Andre Ruiz

July 24, 2018

"EXCELLENT. "

- JorgeCamacho2018

Jun was very helpful and easy going , answered any questions I had and made sure I was comfortable in my new car best experience at a car dealership iv ever had .

James Barton