Honda & Subaru of Santa Fe

Kevin Morris , Honda Sales , Honda & Subaru of Santa Fe

Kevin Morris

Honda Sales

June 06, 2018

"Got exactly what I wanted"

- waytoomuch worktowriteareview123

Angela reached out to me and made it so I could get the vehicle I wanted. She was always easy to get in touch with and made the whole experience a breeze.

Angela Poole

June 05, 2018

"Great!"

- julie

I would like to thank Angela, from the first time I made the phone call she was so nice and courteous, and when I met her in person, even better, her personality was so down to earth! I liked her a lot. Thanks to David also for his expertise and knowledge, and super kindness. They made me feel so assured that I was absolutely making the right decision on buying my Honda. Love it!! Thank you! Julie Serrano

David Robey, Angela Poole

June 04, 2018

"Excellent buying experience, Tom is the Best! "

- OttoPilot

Honda of Santa Fe and Tom Greenwell made our buying experience smooth and easy. Tom knew the product and guided us through the process of test driving several models to find the perfect Honda for our needs. With help from Kevin Morris we were in and out with our Pilot Elite in one visit. My wife and I highly recommend Tom and Honda of Santa Fe.

Kevin Morris