Honda of El Cerrito

Alex Bakhtary

October 09, 2017

"Easy and efficient"

- Will C

I'm not left waiting in a long line for long this one advisor ALWAYS gets me in and out and makes sure I get the service for my car and i understand what I'm paying for. The customer service is great my time is valued and I feel like a valued customer.

Mel Santiago

October 08, 2017

"A pleasant experience!"

- Peter Belt

People are very nervous when it comes time to purchase a new vehicle. They are unsure of the character of the sales person. Debra and I had done our homework to see what car we wanted. We checked out the Honda dealers in the Bay area. We were comfortable in dealing with Honda of El Cerrito. We met Janice who seemed very interested in helping us. She listened to my wife's concern and reassured us of the support we would receive from the dealership. The more we were there I could see that my wife's apprehension fading away. I would honestly say that the experience we had with Janice was a pleasant one. It took some time to complete the deal so she even fed us pizza to tie us over. Also kudos to Anthony Manosca, the Finance manager, for his help. Peter Belt

Janice "Janne" Ramirez

October 04, 2017

"Excellent Sales Service"

- Happy Customer

The dealership did not have the vehicle in stock that I wanted. They contacted other dealerships and were able to get my vechile within 24 hours. Excellent service and they listen to you. This is the second vehicle that we have purchased from this dealership.

Silvia Garcia