Honda of Tiffany Springs

Delivery Coordinator

December 22, 2017

"Predators "

- Fgarza11

I purchased a mini van from Wally and was treated like trash. I travel for work so my time was limited and needed something fast for my young family. He rushed us through the process and never really gave us good advice. I am fully aware of why he rushed us, because he knew he was selling us a horrible deal that was totally lopsided in favor of him and this dealership. I Will never buy from these crooks again !

Wally Haware

December 11, 2017

"Fast reliable diagnosis, same-day reolution"

- Natalie

I have been taking my Hondas to Honda of Tiffany Springs for almost 20 years. I do not trust any other Honda dealerships with my car. I am thankful to have them.

Josh Ballentine

December 09, 2017

"Excellent as Always"

- Marz

I am always very pleased with the service I receive at at the Honda of Tiffany Springs. I trust that I will have great service and my car will be kept in top running order. Also the waiting room is great. thanks to all the wonderful staff.

Mike Bair