Honda of Tiffany Springs

Eddie Lambkin

November 20, 2017

"Great Service!"

- Denise

My husband and I stopped at Tiffany Springs Honda back this summer and spoke to Lowell Oertwig about the Honda Pilot. We have driven a Honda Accord for 10 years and love the brand. We did a test drive of the Pilot and loved it. When we decided it was time to trade, I called Lowell and told him what options I wanted for my new Pilot, how much I anticipated for my trade and a deal was made! We set a time to meet for the trade. Everything was ready for us and our over the phone deal was solidified! It was a great experience with knowledgeable and experienced sales and finance folks. I am very happy with my new Pilot and with the service I received!

Lowell Oertwig
Tim Minter

November 19, 2017

"As always, Excellent Service and Friendly people."

- HKAYS

I was delighted to have Mike Bair as my service writer. I love my CRV and Mike has always helped me keep in in great shape. It is five years old now and needed some incidentals to keep it going great and Mike explained everything to me and everything was completed quickly and with no issues. All the service writers are great, but my favorite is Mike, he has assisted me with my vehicles since 2004. Appreciate his always friendly and thorough work. Thank Mike! Thanks Honda of Tiffany Springs!

Mike Bair
Other Employees : Josh the porter, always greets me and remembers me.

November 17, 2017

"Introspection on my Inspection"

- Doc Gould

I took "mama's wheels" in for a Missouri Inspection, our 2009 Honda Odyssey. It's always a relief to get Mr. Mike Bair as my service adviser. I was greeted quickly and by name, a quick walkaround inspection was done and the van was admitted for inspection. He had me back on the road in an hour, everything looked great, and he pointed out a couple things to be included with our next oil change. He also answered a question about wheel locks on each wheel and where I'd find the lug lock key. We bought the van as a program car with 48,000 miles; it now has 115,000 after 5 years. And our luxury Odyssey is now PAID FOR after 60 months, and EVERY bit of service, maintenance, and repairs has been performed at Honda of Tiffany Springs. And of course, the van runs like the wind.

• Car Wash with Service