Horne Hyundai

JORGE VALLES, SALES AND LEASING PROFESSIONAL, Horne Hyundai

JORGE VALLES

SALES AND LEASING PROFESSIONAL

May 02, 2018

"Friendly, Caring, and Informative"

- John Shutt

I was looking at buying a car from this dealership. I was dealing with the Sales Manager and Lorie Ceal, Public Relations Director. I was amazed by how friendly and informative both of them were. I have been to their Ford side for service and was also pleased with the service as well. I did not end up buying a car because I decided to go with a different brand that I personally liked better. But I would recommend that you visit this dealership if you are interested in a Hyundai.

Lorie Ceal

March 14, 2018

"What I wanted at a great price"

- ZDRAGON 59

This was not my first Hyundai (6 th) but definately this nicest salesman yet. I have bought and sold many cars in my 58 years. Most of the time I feel like the vultures are flying around me. Just the opposite here. Moe took me to a car in the color I wanted and we went for a ride. The 2017 Tucson was a quantum leap from the 2007 Tucson (202,000 miles) I traded in. And the payment was almost exactly what I had wanted. Moe was amazing, low key, knowledgeable, and just a fun person to joke with. I will send friends here.

Moe Eldirais
ALAIN DUVAL

March 03, 2018

"The tech explained in great detail"

- Teri S M

James Santiago was so patient explaining how the amazing features work His offer too help any time was welcome. Michael in Service is trusted, we look forward too seeing them again

James Santiago