Horne Hyundai

Philip Mattice

Lorie Ceal, Sales Consultant, Horne Hyundai

Lorie Ceal

March 14, 2018

"What I wanted at a great price"

- ZDRAGON 59

This was not my first Hyundai (6 th) but definately this nicest salesman yet. I have bought and sold many cars in my 58 years. Most of the time I feel like the vultures are flying around me. Just the opposite here. Moe took me to a car in the color I wanted and we went for a ride. The 2017 Tucson was a quantum leap from the 2007 Tucson (202,000 miles) I traded in. And the payment was almost exactly what I had wanted. Moe was amazing, low key, knowledgeable, and just a fun person to joke with. I will send friends here.

Moe Eldirais
ALAIN DUVAL

March 03, 2018

"The tech explained in great detail"

- Teri S M

James Santiago was so patient explaining how the amazing features work His offer too help any time was welcome. Michael in Service is trusted, we look forward too seeing them again

James Santiago
Other Employees : Michael in Service, L Shannon in Sales

February 25, 2018

"Excellent "

- Hatedeight

Fantastic service. I came in with not much money looking for a certain car and Mo Eldirais bent over back wards to help me I wood recommend this place to every one.

Moe Eldirais