Hudiburg Chevrolet Buick GMC

Used Sales
Zach Wilson, Pre-owned Sales, Hudiburg Chevrolet Buick GMC

Zach Wilson

December 17, 2018

"Very straight-forward salesman "

- TRausch

Love the truck. The financial side of the deal started a little shaky. It lasted too long and everybody knew I had a time deadline due to other commitments. I felt I was getting a good offer but too much ambiguity caused confusion with the numbers. After 4 hrs I walked out with no deal. A couple days later I decided to come back because I liked and trusted Tom Blackwell. I also felt as a whole the dealership’s team fully intended to be fair to me and their offer was a good one. We just needed to reset to eliminate the confusion. Im glad I went back and I’m very satisfied with my Colorado.

Tom Blackwell
Other Employees : Loel, Scotty

"Great Service!"

- Mwleedy127

My salesman was Wayne and he was excellent!! Fast friendly and knowledgable. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a used car around Midwest City.

Wayne Naraine

"Absolutely loved Dray "

- Faith1986

We had the best buying experience here. I hate buying cars from dealerships, my experience here has completely changed my opinion. We were never pressured, they never tried to change our minds about what we wanted. We are very picky about what we want, and the price range we want to stay in and they were very respectful about that. Dray was amazing and made our car buying experience one we actually enjoyed and that’s saying something. He was very honest and respectful and I would recommend him to anyone. I will for sure be buying my next car from him.

Dray Hester