Huggard & Ewing

Product Specialist

July 15, 2018

"Jon Lewis is the best!"

- Jon-Lewis-is-the-man!

We were looking for a specific make and model of car at a specific price range and I found this dealership by searching on CarGurus or Cars.com. I had narrowed it down to a couple of different vehicles and different dealerships but Huggard and Ewing's reviews were really outstanding so we decided to go there first, even though it was the farthest away. I am so glad that we did! Jon Lewis was our salesperson and we immediately liked him. Very down to earth, friendly, kind, great sense of humor, and honest. He had us laughing pretty quickly and came across like I guy we would really enjoy hanging out with! We took the vehicle, a Jeep Patriot, on a test drive and came back with a few questions and concerns. Turned out the vehicle had not been serviced yet - it was a new arrival, so he took notes on all of our questions and concerns to go over with the service department. The place was extremely busy - it was a weekend morning - and while we were chatting with Jon, several other people came in asking about the same Jeep Patriot. We realized we had to act fast so we bought it. Jon was so patient with us as we hemmed and hawed about how to pay (loan? trade in? down payment amount?) and we made a plan to pick up in a couple of days. In the meantime, it came out that my husband was a Vietnam Vet, and Jon could not have been more kind and respectful of that, asking great questions and just really honoring my husband for his service! It was really touching and by the end of our visit there, we felt we had made a friend. Jon is a really genuine guy and we will absolutely go back to him next time one of our other cars kicks the bucket. We loved working with him and are excited to see him again when we return for oil changes and tune ups. We will absolutely refer friends to this dealership, and to Jon. One more thing... we told several friends that we bought a car here and we got so many great reactions about what a great business they run. We had no idea so many of our friends had bought from there. We really lucked out that the exact vehicle we were looking for was at Huggard and Ewing because this was a great experience!

Jon Lewis

July 10, 2018

"Just as I was about to lose all hope, I met Big Joe!"

- Electrical Christian

For months, I had shopped around for the perfect truck. My wife and I had a very specific criteria. (Low miles, min. Double cab, 4x4, etc) Dealership after dealer, i find myself not felling n like i could trust any of them. Finally, a family friend recommended Huggard and Ewing!Right when i got in Big Joe came to the rescue. I instantly fell in love with the first truck he got ready for me. The first thing he said to me when I got in was that he would take care of me, and boy did he. When we sat down to figure numbers, he did not quit, he found me the bank and even went to the owners for approval! The most special part of this whole experience is that my wife is battling stage four breast cancer and we have had so much bad news given to us for more than a year straight, so when my wife heard the news that I got the truck I wanted, the tears of joy that filled her eyes was the best sign that I had made the right choice with Big Joe and Huggard and Ewing!

July 10, 2018

"Excellent and very professional"

- John29

I like to say my experience with your dealership was great, I would give Joe 5 stars for his help and explaining things and made it very simple for me to appreciate his hard work and dedication to me, Susan and staff are very professional, thanks to all of you.

Sara Pettit