Huggard & Ewing

Susan Park , Finance Director, Huggard & Ewing

Susan Park

Finance Director

February 18, 2018

"Purchase of two vehicles"

- BernaRich

I had already looked at the cars o the dealership website. I was able to quickly get test drives in. No hassles - the cars were put on hold with $100 deposit for each vehicle. Paperwork was a breeze. Paid for the cars and they were registered and ready for pick up the next day.

Jon Lewis
Susan Park

February 13, 2018

"Sold! :)"

- PrezMor@

My wife and I were in search for a pick-up... We came across this F150 made a call to Huggers & Ewing and spoke to Big Joe. We travelled from Spingfield, Ma on a Tuesday evening to check out this pick-up and left Huggard & Ewing proud owners of a beautiful white 2015 F150. Customer Sevice was great! Staff was very friendly! Big Joe- awesome sales rep and great person over all. Special thanks to Big Joe for making this happen!

February 13, 2018

"Great experience "

- Kirstsheryl

Great experience from the whole team at Huggard and Ewing. This was my first time buying a car on my own, and as a female in her 20’s I can honestly say I never felt pressured or like I was being taken advantage of. Big Joe was my salesman and I would recommend him to anyone. He showed me cars in my price range and never tried to push anything that I couldn’t afford. The service department does a great job making sure their cars are fully serviced so you know you’re walking away with a quality vehicle. I love my Nissan Sentra!

Used 2015 Audi S8, $64990