Huntington Beach Hyundai

Josue Martinez, Internet Manager, Huntington Beach Hyundai

Josue Martinez

Internet Manager

November 19, 2018

"Friendly, informative, and no pressure! "

- Dogmom

Everyone I interacted with was great, and I appreciated working with Michael to find the best vehicle for me. Everyone was helpful, professional, and friendly, and I never felt pressured.

Salvador Esquivel
Michael Flores
Henry Kim

November 18, 2018

"Hyundai Elantra "

- NateP

My experience with Huntington Beach Hyundai was great. The staff was helpful and worked with me based on my needs and I got a great deal. Thanks!

Lance Lavage

November 11, 2018

"A fun car buying experience "

- Hbtim

I emailed the dealership about my new car and Manny responded. I had loads of questions and Manny was on top of it! I met Manny and we hit it off. We discussed trade in value, price,warranty, and maintenance issues. Once the deal was done Manny hooked up my blue tooth and showed how to use,really enjoy all the features on my fantastic new car Manny is a great guy, a true professional, and he really cares about his customers. I will recommend Manny to everybody I know in need of a new car!

Lance Lavage