Huntington Beach Hyundai

Peter Sais, Salesman, Huntington Beach Hyundai

Peter Sais

Salesman

October 23, 2017

"Helpful, easy going and very nice"

- Yvette Ortega

Walked in to look for a new car before I make my choice, definitely coming back to make a purchase soon. Thank you for sharing all the different options.

Cesar Mancilla

October 04, 2017

"Bad customer service "

- bad

I think Lance is new and just doing what he is told. However everyone else from Pete to the finance person where not very nice. They added extra insurance without telling me I had to make the math or I would have gotten ripped off. They are not helpful what so every very shady people. They didn't disclose that my car was missing floor mats to me that is very bad customer services then made it sound like it was my fault instead of just fixing the issue. My sister in law was going to go back and get a care I advised her not too. We found her a car with another dealership that was nothing like this one they even filled up her gas tank and gave her incentives what a difference in dealers.

Lance Lavage
2.0
Peter Sais

August 25, 2017

"Easiest car-buying experience of my life."

- phlam333 Verified Customer

Bought my new Ioniq Hybrid SEL in just under 2 hours upon arriving. Didn't try to sell me anything I didn't want and everything was done in a very timely manner, They didn't have the color I wanted originally, but my salesperson, Kelley Miller, made some calls and found me the exact one I wanted. Would definitely come back for future car purchases!

Kelley Miller