Huntington Beach Mazda

Rick Zeppenfeldt

Andrew Pham, Sales Professional, Huntington Beach Mazda

Andrew Pham

January 22, 2018

"Great Experiece, Joe B. Saved the day! "

- Kwallace86

Couldn’t find what I wanted. Went to the dealerships, so unhappy. Was about to give up on Mazda when I found Joe B! He found me what I wanted, gave me time to figure out what I really wanted, made my car dreams come true. Thank you Joe! Love my Mazda and keep telling everyone to go to you!

Joe Balisalisa

January 15, 2018

"Great Experience as First Time Buyer"

- miaw

Very hesitant as a first time buyer, but Robert made the experience very easy and hassle free! He even went out of his way to pick up the Mazda Cx-3 in the color I preferred from a dealership about 30 miles away. I never felt pressured into anything and would absolutely recommend this dealership to friends and family! I can not say thank you enough!!

Robert Chong

January 04, 2018

"Expectations Met"

- rte66susie

I knew what I wanted and Joe Rosales got me what I wanted. He got me through the buying process as quickly as possible since I was pretty sick. Thanks, Joe!

Joe Rosales