Huntington Beach Mazda

Greg Thrasher, Internet Manager, Huntington Beach Mazda

Greg Thrasher

Internet Manager

January 23, 2019

"Almost Can't Wait To Do It Again"

- ChrisW

Buying a car can be a difficult experience for several reasons; but, working with Carrie and the rest of HB Mazda made the entire process not just better - but legitimately enjoyable! I'm so thankful that I was pointed their direction (by Costco), and I can't overstate how fantastic of an experience I had here. Everyone was knowledgeable, friendly, and patient. All of my concerns and ideas were listened to and taken into consideration. They made sure to pay attention to what I was saying and made me feel like a genuinely valued customer. BUY A CAR HERE. Thanks, Carrie!

Carrie Martinez
Other Employees : Louie

January 21, 2019

" Great experience!"

- MichelleHB

My trade-in and buying experience was awesome! Respect, courtesy, and a better deal than I anticipated. I would definitely return to Huntington Beach Mazda again and will recommend them highly!

January 21, 2019

"Leasing my new CX-5"

- BethM

My experience with HB Mazda while leasing my 2019 CX-5 was fantastic! Everyone that worked with me was super professional and made the transaction smooth and effortless. I’m so glad that I came to HB Mazda for my new car!

George Rocha