Huntington Beach Mazda

Joe Rosales

December 12, 2018

"A Stress free purchase"

- UrbanReader

Purchased a pre owned vehicle. The process was a mostly smooth one, all the individuals I dealt with were very friendly, helpful and pleasant. I would definitely come back again for future car shopping.

Edmond Lecaros
Jerry Hicks

December 12, 2018

"Great service 👍🏼"

- Sandhu7

We bought MX5 from this dealership & from the first step it was a breeze. Especially Ozzy & Greg were so helpful in communicating quickly & explaining all the details properly. It was my first car in US & I enjoyed every step of it only because Ozzy & Greg worked so hard for us! They even matched our preferred credit union interest rate & lowered it infact! 5 stars all around!!!

Ozzy Rios
Greg Thrasher

December 11, 2018

"Pleasant Car Buying Experience"

- Anonymous2018

Robert was great from the start! He was friendly and helpful throughout my time with him. He also wasn’t pushy and let me take my time to make my car decision. I really appreciated that I never felt pressured to buy a car. Greg was incredibly knowledgeable about the car’s features and took the time to walk me through the features of my new car. It helped make me feel comfortable driving the car off the lot knowing that I already had knowledge about the car’s features without having to read the owner’s manual.

Robert Chong