Huntington Volvo - Service Center

62 Lifetime Service Reviews

345 West Jericho Turnpike, Huntington, New York 11743

62 Reviews of Huntington Volvo- Service Center

October 29, 2018

"Best Car Dealership in NYC/LI!!"

- cjkiddo718

Everyone at this dealership is friendly and helpful. From the moment you step in to the moment you close the sale. Even after you finish the sale, their service team stands behind your purchase. keep an eye out for mailers for discounts on services too.

October 19, 2018

"Best Volvo Dealer goes to Edduin Rodriguez."

- rxdrg4u

If there was more stars I would give them all to Edduin. Extremely Professional, Helpful and Knowledgeable. I Highly recommend Edduin. Always Helps you. TY

Robert Cassidy
Bernie Shereck
September 05, 2018

"EXCELLENT SERVICE "

- LLS90T6

Justin did an excellent job with service to my Volvo S90-T-6. He genuinely cared about my service and was in constant contact, in regards to what was happening with my car. Thank you ??????????

Other Employees : Catherine- Also very helpful
August 29, 2018

"One of the best experience"

- griska

I been a customer her for two long years, (My car ended up being repurchased by Volvo) so I spent quiet some time dealing with this service department, and I must admit they have been helpful, professional, courteous from the beginning to the end. Every service department should strive at least to be half good as this one.

Paul Rocco
Other Employees : all the receptionists in service
August 09, 2018

"Great service department!"

- PatV

Brought my XC60 in for service - the wheel was damaged - Joe Tiso got my wheel fixed and it looks better than new. The people in the service department are great!

July 10, 2018

"Service was provided in a timely and efficient manner."

- Reeree

Justin provided detailed and vital information. Will be returning to have additional repairs with the provided information. I am very satisfied with the service provided at this location. .

Other Employees : Kathy
June 26, 2018

"service dept."

- bobbyj

Friendly, professional, done well and on time ! All three service advisers that I have worked with and their ancillary staff were excellent, and I would recommend them without reservation.

March 29, 2018

"A wealth of information! "

- Susan Sinclair

Justin has a natural love for cars but even more so with Volvos. He owns A 240, C30, and a V70R. Seriously! I own a C70 and our daughter owns a S60. We were always Ford people, but since Justin started working at Huntington Volvo he's got us hooked on Volvo safety and quality in all their cars. But having a guy behind the counter that not only knows these cars but actually loves them, he's gonna give it to you straight! Test him out, you will not be disappointed.

July 10, 2017

"Sales Person/Joe Vitale/Joeseph Tiso"

- C.D.

Sales. Service. They go hand in hand. Apparently these 2 "Joes" have written the book on sales and service excellence. I would follow these 2 gentlemen wherever they work. Although our family loves the brand, Joe Vitale has been instrumental in my continued patronage of their dealership. He constantly keeps me informed of my ownership status, and gives me advanced notice of opportunities as they apply to my purchases. Joe V. makes it very easy to buy a car...takes care of the details that, for me, often wind up being an unpleasant task. Joe Tiso has been my go-to contact, for many years, in this dealership's service department. His attention to detail, concern for satisfaction, has made it very easy to obtain service. Even when inconvenienced by a vehicle in service modes, Joe T. is immediately concerned with making the entire service experience a pleasure. Things break. ..no matter what the product. Service, as administered by Joe T., makes it so worth it all.

Joe Vitale
June 26, 2017

"Service "

- mab17

Avoid this dealership at all costs! Sales staff were great and very helpful in facilitating the lease of my 2017 XC 60. The Huntington Volvo service department on the other hand, are incompetent. I have brought my XC 60 into Huntington Volvo service 3 times within the first 5 months of the lease for a check engine light, faulty breaks, a rear fender that just mysteriously popped out and a defective driver's seat. HV service was able to identify the source of the check engine light and repair it and put the rear fender back in the correct position. The front brakes still don't work properly and the driver's seat back still moves (after 3 attempts by HV service to repair it). I have been told that my seat is more stable "than most other Volvos, so it should be fine". Having to go to HV service 3 times within the first 5 months of the lease has been a huge inconvenience to me and all for a car that sells for more than $45K!

Paul Rocco
2.0
Jun 28, 2017 -

Huntington Volvo responded

mab17, first let me apologize that your interaction with my service department was less than satisfactory. We strive to provide Truly Exceptional Service to each and every customer. I left a few messages for you to contact me directly, but have not heard from you as of yet so I am trying to reach out to you here. Please reach out to me when you can so I can get working on correcting these issues for you right away. One thing I did want to point out to you that will hopefully relieve your mind a little is that your truck is equipped with "whiplash" protection which allows your seat to move on impact god forbid there is an accident. So the seat is designed for that purpose. Anyhow, please reach out to me at your earliest convenience as I look forward to speaking with you. I hope you have a safe and enjoyable 4th of July!!! Steve Rentz General Manager Huntington Volvo