Hyundai of Greeley

Josh Shepherd

December 08, 2017

"very good"

- bevlorenslaughter Verified Customer

I am quite satisfied with my dealings with Scott Adeler ,he was frendly and always quick to answer my questions. I have called back with several questions,and got the answers right away.

Scott Adeler

December 07, 2017

"Good Dealership"

- lisam1883 Verified Customer

This is the second car I've purchased through Hyundai of Greeley and it was a good experience both times. The price (both times) was significantly better than any other dealerships in the area - even those who advertised that they would not be undersold but refused to match the price I got at Hyundai of Greeley. They didn't try to tack on any unexpected fees and everyone I've worked with, from the sales team to the finance guy to the service department seem like good people, and I've never felt like they were trying to screw me over. I would recommend this dealership.

December 04, 2017

"Excellent service- not pushy"

- beth.sawaya Verified Customer

As soon as I drove up to the dealership I was greeted by Gordon and was taken immediately to the section of cars I said I was interested in. He wasn't pushy at all, was just really friendly and a good listener. We did a quick test drive and he gave me his card. No push to do a credit check or anything. When I came back to buy the car, Gordon was busy so Scott helped me out and took me for a final test drive. I decided to buy and it was all so easy! Everyone was incredibly friendly and I felt like I was getting a great deal with excellent service. This was my first time time buying a new car from a dealer and all the other places I went to were super pushy or trying to get me interested in things I didn't want. Gordon's relaxed and friendly attitude and willingness to only look at what I wanted was part of why I ended up with a Hyundai.

Used 2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class