Hyundai of Greeley

New and Used Car Specialist

July 13, 2018

"Definitely would recommend"

- Jessi_23

We have always bought cars from Hyundai of Greeley they have always been welcoming. Helped us out with any questions that we have had. They never seem to disappoint us. I bought a car a week ago from them I'm happy they worked with me on an affordable monthly payment. Definitely will come back and maybe bring more people to the dealership.

Justin Bruntz

June 24, 2018

"Awesome customer service & vehicle"

- skragland

05-25-18 I purchased a 2018 Hyundai Tucson (turbo) over Memorial day weekend and was so impressed with Josh Shepherd, the salesman with whom I worked. I started by emailing him with multiple questions about different cars available, as well as potential discounts; he always responded quickly and with helpful information. I had gone to several other dealerships in town, and test drove many different vehicles made by other companies. I felt pressured to make a decision and it seemed like many of the salesman we're just saying what they thought I wanted to hear. As a middle-aged single woman purchasing a vehicle, I was skeptical from the start, and this approach did not instill confidence within me. When I went in for a test drive at the Hyundai dealership, I was surprised by how young Josh looked and by how casual he was in his sales approach, but I was quickly impressed. He didn't hesitate to arrange for me to drive multiple vehicles, never pressuring me or rushing me. He even politely dealt with my petulant 12-year-old! Josh was also very patient with my multiple questions regarding different vehicles and model options, as well as different financing options and potential discounts. Although I took a lot of his time, he never appeared impatient, nor made me feel that any question was immaterial. Ultimately, Josh tracked down the exact vehicle I wanted, down to model, color, and options and had it delivered the next day. Josh continued to follow up with me via texts and emails, and was extremely flexible in rescheduling appointments when I was not able to make it in to the dealership at our pre-arranged meeting time. When I did make it in to finalize financing and pick up my car, everything was ready to go. I love my new car and feel very confident in the decision I made to purchase it. Josh has contacted me a few times since my purchase to see if I had any questions and to ensure my satisfaction. I could not have had a better experience in purchasing a new vehicle.

Josh Shepherd

May 29, 2018

"I was made to feel like I wasn't worth their time"

- MyLife49

After filling out my credit app and sending my pay stub - I haven't received a response for 5 days. I wasn't expecting a miracle, but to be treated with some respect and common courtesy, at least reply with I'm sorry, we can't help you. I certainly didn't appreciate the way I was treated - I wouldn't recommend this dealership to anyone. I'm very disappointed

Scott Adeler