Hyundai on Perryville

Matt Sands, Sales Manager, Hyundai on Perryville

Roberta  Hagaman, Service Advisor, Hyundai on Perryville

Roberta Hagaman

January 07, 2018

" Are you very nice experience "

- Dorjx002

My dealer Dave Frye was very knowledgeable about the jeep and a very nice person to do business with and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a vehicle and I would give everyone at Hyundai on Prairieville A thumbs up and a good place to do business thanks Matt sands

David Frye

December 29, 2017

"Thank you"

- greg1

Thank you for all you hard work,helping me get my car. very professional . Highly recommended. This was a great car buying experience. Glad I choose you for my dealership.

Nicolette Shiflett

December 28, 2017

"Great experience overall"

- Krivera

I went to the dealership this past Saturday and while my day there was quite long, it was still a very good experience. The autmoshpere and people were very inviting with upbeat. My Sales Rep. was David Frye who immediately welcomed my mom and me upon arrival. I went in knowing what model car I wanted within a fairly strict budget and David did an excellent job at guiding me without exceeding my comfortable financial limit. While David was making sure my new car was ready to come home for the holidays Pat acquainted me with the shop and went over details about my new car, Hyundai and the support I would get. Everyone I encountered did a great job at making sure everything that could be covered was in fact covered and I even received follow up calls. From both pat and David. While my car was having minor technically difficulties the day of purchase I wouldn’t hold it against anyone because they’re doing their best to get it fixed. Despite that I am still very pleased with the car, experience and great people that helped me on my new car journey. 😊

Patricia Carter Keller