Hyundai on Perryville

Matt Sands

September 16, 2018

"Wonderful dealership"

- Cparrish

A great place to buy a car. I rated this dealership five stars because of the positive experience we had at Hyundai on Perryville while looking for another vehicle. We were fortunate enough to work with two salesmen, Jim and David. They both were very knowledgeable about the vehicle we were looking at. They took the time to explained everything to us and we never felt pressured. Everyone there was so nice and polite. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone who would like to buy a new vehicle from a great dealership.

Jim Scheidt
Matt Sands

September 14, 2018

"Great experience, Great car!"

- Travis B

I had a bad experience with a dealer years ago and was hesitant when my friend told me to come here to buy a car, but I did anyway. And I'm glad I did! Dave Was the one who helped me out. He took his time making sure I had the car that was perfect for me and got me on the road. If you ever need a car, come here and ask for Dave.

August 27, 2018

"Great service!"

- Styledrive

Everyone was friendly and didn't make me feel rushed. They took their time to go over everything since it was my first time buying a car. I would definitely recommend these guys to everyone!

Used 2003 Volkswagen Passat