JM Legend Auto Group

David Toledo, Sales, JM Legend Auto Group

Moti Zarfati, Sales, JM Legend Auto Group

Moti Zarfati

November 05, 2018

"Go to the best when looking for a car"

- Travis777

We all know that buying or leasing a car from a dealership can be a very tedious and unpleasant experience. Friends knew that I was looking to lease a new car. They recommend Legend Auto Group and in particular you must use Ms. Dana Russo. They were so right. Dana handled every aspect of providing to me the lowest price and without the hassle and aggravation of salesmen and the dealership experience. I did my own price research and by far she had the lowest price of all. Dana is a top professional broker who will go out of her way in providing the best service. I am recommending to all my friends to speak to Ms. Russo at Legend Auto Group to purchase or to lease their next cars.

Dana Russo

November 05, 2018

"Class Act - Stress Free"

- RussianWarrior

David Toledo is awesome. Stand up guy that didn't push anything onto me. I told him what I wanted and he met & exceed all expectations. I ended up having lower monthly payments on my lease then I originally thought, got the car much quicker then promised, and he also managed to get me a few accessories thrown in for free from the place of purchase.

June 04, 2018

"It was a positive stress free experience "

- Fcaccio

Everyone I spoke to at JM Legend was polite and effective and it was a great experience compared to the pain endured sitting at a dealership.

Mark Dwek