JM Legend Auto Group

Moti Zarfati

Moe Levy, Sales, JM Legend Auto Group

Moe Levy

June 04, 2018

"It was a positive stress free experience "

- Fcaccio

Everyone I spoke to at JM Legend was polite and effective and it was a great experience compared to the pain endured sitting at a dealership.

Mark Dwek
David Toledo

May 29, 2018

"Completely dissatisfied with this Group DO NOT USE them"

- Daren10

I leased a vehicle through this group based on a recommendation that their services were outstanding and totally customer driven only to find that THIS was completely untrue. I am an attorney and was about to start recommending our firms clients to use them for their needs until I learned how poor their service was firsthand.. I had leased a number of Nissan vehicles for the last several years and Nissan always took care of excess mileage and wear and tear if you leased again with them as part of their customer loyalty. This was true until I leased a Nissan through JM Legend Leasing. They totally screwed up my plate transfer, registration and then the worst is I received a bill from Nissan for mileage and wear and tear, I called and spoke to Albert at JM Legend who told me he would take care of it and not to worry. 3 months later I got a collection notice saying that the bill was not paid and went to collections. I called JM Legend and spoke again to Albert who told me he would again take care of it. He again did not and failed to tell me he did not. I got a second collection notice and ended up having to pay it. I called them to ask them to reimburse me and got nothing in response. There execution has been terrible and their customer service has been even worse. Think twice before using them.

Albert Dweck
Steven Sasson
Claudine Bennaim

April 21, 2018

"JM legend"

- Sophia B.

Joe Matalon was very helpful and knowledgeable. He was patient and did his research for multiple cars I was considering. Best car leasing company! Thank you again.

Joe Matalon