Jackie Cooper Nissan

Pierce Woolery, Sales Manager, Jackie Cooper Nissan

Pierce Woolery

MJ Amini, Sales Manager, Jackie Cooper Nissan

December 14, 2018

"We had a very pleasant experience buying our new car. "

- Sally

Joe Simmons made our car buying experience very pleasant. He answered all of our questions and worked with all of our needs. Everyone we came into contact with was super nice from the sweet lady at the front desk to everyone that held doors open for me!

Joe Simmons

December 13, 2018

"Fantastic experience"

- MEB123

Matt was fantastic during the entire process of showing us cars and following up. Price was set fairly, and support after the sale was exemplary as some items required replacement...all were handled quickly and completely. Would definitely make this dealership my first stop for future car purchases!

Matt Danzi

December 12, 2018

"Great experience "

- BJackson

I went to Jackie Cooper Nissan because I knew I wanted a small Nissan SUV. After looking at several on the lot, and experiencing service from other lots, I knew I wanted to do business with this particular dealership. The other lots I received help from were not nearly as experienced or nice. Jackie Cooper always made me feel at home. Jacob Tenney in particular was very helpful & very very knowledgeable about all the cars I test drove. He really knew his business in the details of each car. I was impressed that he was very friendly & highly professional, yet approachable. He had some helpful tips on making the final decision when I was looking at two models. When he did not have the actual model in the price range I was looking for, he was proactive in showing me what he did have that was comparable. Overall the experience was great & I hope to get as good service from the maintenance department when I come in for future maintenance on the car. Becky Jackson

Jacob Tenney