Jackie Cooper Nissan

Ben Johnson

September 20, 2018

"The best"

- efares

I went there for info on a new car. Nihad was awesome! he explained everything and wasn't pushy at all and was very knowledgable. Thank you for all your help today.

September 17, 2018

"Excellent customer service & satisfaction."

- Lilwillieperry

Joe Simmons was very easy to work with, no pressure and very knowledgeable on the cars we looked at. After the sale he wanted to make sure everything was good and took care of a couple minor problems that needed fixing. Tony Berger, finance, was super also. No pressure to buy extended warranty. We did purchase prepaid oil changes, but again wasn't pressured. Overall A+.

Joe Simmons
Other Employees : Tony Berger

September 17, 2018

"Great Truck, Great Salesman"

- caughtm

I went in looking for a white Titan and left with a very NICE red one. My salesman NIHAD was the bomb he answered every question and even got me into the mechanics who work on these trucks all day every day so I could pick their brains about different things I had seen in online forums. The Service manager WAS amazing and he actually brought the head tech out to talk to me as well they answered all my questions and didn't try to sway my decision one way or another. I was very pleased with the service I received and will be seeing them for all my oil changes. This is the second vehicle I have bought from them and I hope this one serves me as well as the other. THANKS NIHAD you are amazing. I might add the salesman knew I was headed out for a long trip and actually asked if I would text him to let him know I made it safely. What a personal touch I believe Nihad could become a good friend of mine.

New 2018 Nissan Rogue