Jaguar Land Rover Peoria

Aaron Bries

May 13, 2018

"Great bunch of people!"

- Purr

I always dread buying a car because, well you know. These guys were great. We arrived on the lot and looked around quite a bit before we were approached. Aaron brought out key fobs so we could look inside of a few we were interested in. That helped me rule out actually the one we went to see. We ended up driving one car that night. After a couple days of the usual back and forth, which was pretty low pressure, and trust me I hate being pestered, we arrived at a deal. The whole process was painless. I took the car for a week, then it was going back for a modification. Aaron brought me a loaner to my house. When it was finished, Eric brought my new car back and made sure I knew how everything worked. He had a nice long checklist. This made lots of sense to me to drive it for a week and become familiar with it, then see what I still needed to know.

Eric Neibecker
Phil Lundquist

April 29, 2018

"Great experience!"

- Drerob23

This dealership is Great! I had been looking for a specific kind of vehicle and couldn't find the deal. I needed. I came here and not only did they greet me with open arms, but both Aaron's made sure I was taken care of, and also made sure it was the car I wanted and needed and got me the price range I was looking for! Just know the Aaron Jones is the man!

Aaron Bries

January 11, 2018

"Great to work with "

- John R Schleibaum

I live 239 miles from the dealership and was able to work out a deal including my trade using a couple of phone calls and text messages. I figured once I had made the 4-hour drive things would change. Much to my surprise, the deal was done within one hour down to the cent we had agreed to. Aaron Jones was easy and a delight to work with My only regret is that they are 239 Miles away!

Jeff Uftring