Jaguar Land Rover Peoria

Service Manager

Aaron Bries, Finance Manager, Jaguar Land Rover Peoria

Aaron Bries

August 07, 2018

"Unprofessional and Dishonest Dealership "

- Tass

Me and my husband traveled over 2 and half hours to this dealership to purchase a vechicle. We set up an appointment and spoke extensively with the sales reps on our interest. Upon our arrival to the dealership, we were told by the general manager that he would not sell us the vechile that we traveled over 240 miles to purchase. The management at this dealership is very unprofessional, dishonest, and disrespectful. I highly suggest not making the mistake that myself and my husband made by working with this dealership.

Janet Reist

May 13, 2018

"Great bunch of people!"

- Purr

I always dread buying a car because, well you know. These guys were great. We arrived on the lot and looked around quite a bit before we were approached. Aaron brought out key fobs so we could look inside of a few we were interested in. That helped me rule out actually the one we went to see. We ended up driving one car that night. After a couple days of the usual back and forth, which was pretty low pressure, and trust me I hate being pestered, we arrived at a deal. The whole process was painless. I took the car for a week, then it was going back for a modification. Aaron brought me a loaner to my house. When it was finished, Eric brought my new car back and made sure I knew how everything worked. He had a nice long checklist. This made lots of sense to me to drive it for a week and become familiar with it, then see what I still needed to know.

Aaron Jones
Eric Neibecker

April 29, 2018

"Great experience!"

- Drerob23

This dealership is Great! I had been looking for a specific kind of vehicle and couldn't find the deal. I needed. I came here and not only did they greet me with open arms, but both Aaron's made sure I was taken care of, and also made sure it was the car I wanted and needed and got me the price range I was looking for! Just know the Aaron Jones is the man!

Aaron Jones