Jarrett Ford

38300 Dick Jarrett Way, Dade City, Florida 33525 Directions

140 Reviews of Jarrett Ford

January 22, 2019

"Best place to buy a car !!!!!"

- blackdemon123

This is the best place to buy a car and also to have maintenance done. The people are very halpful and professional--always. Never would go to another place to buy a car or have work done. Carlos always treats us with respect and knows what we want and helps us get it. Best place ever to get a car.

Susie Johnson
Cliff Martin
January 05, 2019

"Shop here, not there!"

- Happy ford owner

I have been doing business with Jarrett Ford and Randy N. for over 10 years. I have tried other dealerships (5) and none compare! Professional, kind, respectful and they know their business. This is the dealership standard everyone should strive for. Shop here, buy here, service here!

Randy Nieswender
Kenny Babe
Mike Dias
Mike Velocci
January 03, 2019

"Excellent Experience "

- Laura Mickler

Randy Neiswender takes the stress out of buying a vehicle. Randy is extremely knowledgeable, professional, kind and goes the extra mile to satisfy his customers

Cliff Martin
January 03, 2019

"Bought a new 2018 Ford Escape from Randy N."

- RubyH

After having to repair our 2007 Ford Escape my husband and I decided to buy new this time; Our 2 previous ford escapes were bought used. Randy N. helped us knowing we were not going to buy on this date; and answered a lot of our questions on Dec.22. On Dec. 26 we callled Randy and booked an appt with him for that very same day. We came in and bought the 2018 Escape from Randy and we love our new car.

December 31, 2018

"My new purchase of an f-150"

- Cliff con

I woke up Saturday the 28 th.. I decided it was time to trade in my 2013 F-150. I talked to your website person who set me an appointment with one of their salesmen. When I arrived I informed them that I normally deal with Carlos Castro. He was paged out and showed up immediately. Now Carlos has sold me my last 4 new vehicles in the past. He is one of the reasons I come back to your dealership. He is honest and that is one thing I value, Carlos is very good at what he does, he explains all the features of the vehicle. He answers all questions and is great to deal with. He is an asset to Jarret and I look forward to dealing with him in the future. I've dealt with other dealers and I don't trust them as far as I can throw them. Processing the paperwork was quick and easy. The lady who handled that was very precise in explaining everything to me and answered all my questions. There service department has always done great work and are very trustworthy. Infact they are the only one I go to for regular servicing of all my trucks.

December 22, 2018

"Dade City's best dealership"

- 2018 Explorer Dave J

Everybody at this dealership is friendly and always ask if you need help. Bought my Explorer off Randy who does a great job. Krista talked me down when I got confused on a few numbers and she was nothing but professional. Mike didn't give me a Lake Jovita discount but I guess I didn't need one.

Michael Kline
Other Employees : Dave Janeway
December 14, 2018

"Best car buying experience I have had."

- oldmanmarine

Best buying experience I have ever had. My car was totaled on the previous Sunday by a careless and reckless driver. Went on the interwebb to find a car and found what I was looking for. Went to Jarrett Ford in Dade City and talked to Mike (Sales Manager) and told him what I was looking for. He said that they could get the car from another dealership and hooked me up with Randy. What a great guy. The whole sales transaction went smoothly. No sales pressure to buy. Randy handled all aspects of the sales in a very professional and friendly manner. Dealing with Randy was like talking to my best friend.

Michael Kline
December 05, 2018

"Truck Buying Made Easy"

- Keith2018

What an unbelievable experience. Care shopping is not a favorite thing for me to do but Randy at Jarrett Ford made it fun. I enjoyed chatting and working with him His main concern was my needs and desires in terms of a new F-150.

December 03, 2018

"Great Buying Experience"

- Dr. Z

This is the fifth automobile which we have purchased from Jerrett Ford in Dade City and every experience has been a positive one. This is a dealership that really understands relationship marketing. The entire experience was casual and pressure free.

Randy Nieswender
Other Employees : Michael Kline
November 30, 2018

"THANK YOU"

- Nashfamily30

This is the second vehicle we have purchased from Carlos in the last year. His knowledge and customer care are highly appreciated. We will continue to use Carlos for future purchases.

Other Employees : Ron Jennett