Jerry Casey Auto Sales

1502 US Highway 70 E, New Bern, North Carolina 28560 Directions

1 Review of Jerry Casey Auto Sales

December 17, 2013

"I bought a 2002 Chevy Malibu with 109,000 miles on it for..."

- Charis02

I bought a 2002 Chevy Malibu with 109,000 miles on it for $4100 plus tax, title, and tags of for $190, for a total of $4290. I was told by my mechanic that was a fair price. It drove smoothly in the test drive. I bought the Malibu as is, with no warranty. Jerry told me there was a little trouble with the key and I might have to jiggle it to get it out. I went straight to my pharmacy and could not get the key out. I went to my mechanic at Snapdragon. He got the key out then we tried to start the car. The ignition would not turn. It was frozen. I did not even have the car two hours and I could not drive it. My mechanic argued with Jerry. Jerry finally agreed to pay for the parts for the lock and ignition. I had to pay the labor. Jerry had reminded me the car was sold as is and said he was doing me a favor. I did not favor his selling me a used car that was defective. Thank God for a good and honest mechanic.

Jerry Casey