Jim Ellis Volkswagen Kennesaw

Kennesaw, GA

2,225 Reviews
Jim Ellis Volkswagen Kennesaw is conveniently located at 950 Barrett Parkway in Kennesaw, GA. We welcome first-time buyers, commuting professionals and families to visit us today to explore terrific car loan and lease packages on Volkswagen's renowned lineup of cars, wagons and SUVs. Because at the Jim Ellis Family of Dealerships, you've got a friend in the business. If you're interested in any of our incredible products or services, don't hesitate to contact us online or by phone, or simply swing by our convenient 950 Barrett Parkway Kennesaw, Georgia location, today. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Contact Dealership

950 Barrett Parkway

Kennesaw, GA

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 2,225 reviews

November 25, 2022

Everything was quick and easy. My car was clean and basically looked brand new. Jim and Kevin were amazing to work with. More

by Kaitlyn
November 25, 2022

Great guy,great service . . would do business again. Always followed up with me,and kept contact. More

by akakane
Other Employees : Greg landy
November 23, 2022

2 hours for an oil change, with an appointment? No tire rotation or warranty maintenance required. This was my last pre-paid maintenance, and the last time I come back here for service. Perhaps More

by Jeff S.
Workmanship
Service Time
Service Communication
Jesus Gutierrez
2.0
Nov 23, 2022 -

Jim Ellis Volkswagen Kennesaw responded

Thank you for your feedback on your service experience. We understand your frustration on the wait time being that a basic oil change takes a fraction of the time to perform. We completed the 20,000 mile service on your visit which is more involved than a standard oil change. Although it takes a bit longer we follow the protocols set by Volkswagen to ensure the proper maintenance of your vehicle. We hope that helps explain the wait times. Thank you again for your feedback.

November 22, 2022

My experience at Jim Ellis Volkswagen was nothing short of top tier. Greg Landry laid out the red carpet for me and my girlfriend. Greg helped us find the model vehicle we came looking for and gave us a br More

by Christopher Burge
Brett Jones
Nov 22, 2022 -

Jim Ellis Volkswagen Kennesaw responded

Christopher, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and provide your feedback, it means so much to us. We are so pleased to hear about your visit with us, and we're so happy that Greg could provide such a great experience! Thanks again for your business and kind words, and we hope you love your new Taos. Take care and happy driving!

November 21, 2022

They were great, made the car buying experience seamless. I highly recommend this dealership and salesman. More

by Letishajohnson
Brett Jones
Nov 22, 2022 -

Jim Ellis Volkswagen Kennesaw responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and provide your feedback, it means so much to us. We are so pleased to hear about your experience with us, and we're so happy that our team could help out! Thanks again for your business and recommendation, and we hope you love your new vehicle. Take care and happy driving!

November 21, 2022

Spencer was extraordinarily helpful as I navigated buying a new car. He was quick to respond to all of my questions and concerns and made the process easy and enjoyable! More

by vkj215
Spencer Cottingham

Jim Ellis Volkswagen Kennesaw responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and provide your feedback, it means so much to us. We are so pleased to hear about your experience with us, and we're so happy that Spencer was such a great help! Thanks again for your business and kind words, and we hope you love your new vehicle. Take care and happy driving!

November 19, 2022

Nice guys. Met me where I was at price wise. Communication after the initial agreement was great as well. Pretty easy process. More

by Hayesjay
Chris Phillips

Jim Ellis Volkswagen Kennesaw responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and provide your feedback, it means so much to us. We are so pleased to hear about your experience with us, and we're so happy that our team could help out! Thanks again for your business and kind words, and we hope you love your new vehicle. Take care and happy driving!

November 18, 2022

Greg was exceptional - he was honest - very efficient - courteous of my time - answered all my questions - he was the best ! More

by Sunshine

Jim Ellis Volkswagen Kennesaw responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and provide your feedback, it means so much to us. We are so pleased to hear about your experience with us, and we're so happy that Greg was such a great help! Thank you again for your business and kind words, and we hope you love your new vehicle. Take care and happy driving!

November 14, 2022

I had been to a ton of sales folks to try and find a car to replace my Mazda hatchback. I was very dead set on Mazda until I noticed the VW Tiguan. I decided to inquire about them with Raul and he flipped m More

by Alanaro
Raul Sanchez
Nov 16, 2022 -

Jim Ellis Volkswagen Kennesaw responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and provide your feedback, it means so much to us. We are so pleased to hear about your experience with us, and we're so happy that Raul was such a great help! Thanks again for your business and kind words, and we hope you love your new Volkswagen. Take care and happy driving!

November 11, 2022

Excellent Service! Came in on Thursday afternoon to test drive the car (used '16 Scion iM), signed the paperwork that evening and finalized the purchase on Friday! Jim More

by ShadeTree317
Raul Sanchez
Nov 11, 2022 -

Jim Ellis Volkswagen Kennesaw responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and provide your feedback, it means so much to us. We are so pleased to hear about your experience with us, and we're so happy that Cem and Raul were such great helps! Thank you again for your business and kind words, and we hope you love your new Scion. Take care and happy driving!

1 - 10 of 2,225 results