Jim Ellis Volkswagen Kennesaw - Service Center

166 Reviews of Jim Ellis Volkswagen of Kennesaw - Service Center

November 12, 2018

"Timely and professional"

- CALLEN12

Jim Ellis always makes sure that the repair is done in a timely manner, I constantly receive updates, and provide me with transportation solutions if the repair is going to take an extensive period of time. Glenn and Arianna were super helpful during the time I was there.

Glenn Benedikt
November 12, 2018

"Great service"

- GALICKI5

Great service at this location. They completed the work quickly while I waited. However this is ridiculous that my response must be minimum of 25 words.

November 11, 2018

"Excellent"

- LBurse

Great Job!!! I found them to be very helpful and professional. They were able service the car the same day and provide a loaner for the day.

Oleg Robu
Nov 13, 2018 -

Jim Ellis Volkswagen Kennesaw responded

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

November 10, 2018

"Honest and Helpful"

- SCurran

I bought my VW Golf from this dealer 2 years ago and have been using their service center ever since. I've had a moonroof fixed, shifter replaced, and used their recommended body shop when I got in an accident. All the repairs I've gotten done have held up great, no complaints. The service staff are kind and informative and the mechanics are helpful and professional. Shout out to Arianna, Demarkus, and Rafael for all their help.

Nov 13, 2018 -

Jim Ellis Volkswagen Kennesaw responded

Hello, thank you so much for your positive comments about Jim Ellis Volkswagen Kennesaw! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

November 08, 2018

"Good experience "

- FRANKDIAMOND

We were treated with respect and courtesy and it was a reasonable wait time for the work performed . I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone

Nov 12, 2018 -

Jim Ellis Volkswagen Kennesaw responded

Frank, thank you for taking the time to leave this rating! We're so glad your experience earned us five stars! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

November 08, 2018

"Taking care of business!"

- CGALLAGHER1

I’m constantly impressed with the service team at Jim Ellis of Kennesaw. They are caring and motivated to keep my experience positive. Rafael and Tate always remember me by name. I can’t speak highly enough about this team.

Nov 12, 2018 -

Jim Ellis Volkswagen Kennesaw responded

Our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

November 07, 2018

"Superb service as always!"

- tj.andrew2008

I need to adjust the pressure of my tire so I went to Jim Ellis VW Kennesaw right after hiking at Kennesaw mountain. Service was performed promptly and additional checks have been performed in order to make sure my car’s tire is safe. No charges for the courtesy maintenance. Very satisfied.

Forgot the name of the lady with blonde hair who served me.

Jim Ellis Volkswagen Kennesaw responded

Hello, we are so happy to read such a great review about Jim Ellis Volkswagen Kennesaw! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

"Oil change"

- CNGOOSTREE

Takes a little long but the people are very friendly and easy to work with. I just wish the oil change took more like 30-45 min instead of an hour and a half.

Stephen Garvey

Jim Ellis Volkswagen Kennesaw responded

Hello, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know! We hope you have a great day!

November 07, 2018

"Standard german efficiency in kennesaw"

- andrewt-vwgr

Standard German efficiency at your J Ellis VW dealer in Kennesaw - they got me in at the scheduled appointment time, and back out much sooner than anticipated - work done as advertised.

Jose Vazquez
Glenn Benedikt
Stephen Garvey

Jim Ellis Volkswagen Kennesaw responded

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

"Recall Visit"

- Jetta2015

Great Advisor always! But, I did not get to enjoy the amenities while I waited an hour and 45 minutes, surprising. No TV news allowed!

Steven Rotenstein
3.0

Jim Ellis Volkswagen Kennesaw responded

Hello, we are so happy to read such a great review about Jim Ellis Volkswagen Kennesaw! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.