Jim Turner Chevrolet

Blake Spitzer, Sales Associate, Jim Turner Chevrolet

Blake Spitzer

Sales Associate

October 25, 2018

"Integrity, Customer Value, and Efficiency"

- claytonworley

I have been buying cars for nearly 30 years, and my experience with this team has been the most outstanding of all! They are honest, personable, and incredibly efficient. They listened to what I wanted and needed. Their responses all exceeded my expectations. I will be back to buy from them again just as soon as I can.

Stan Spitzer

October 17, 2018

"Best service anywhere"

- LEH50

This is our third vehicle we have purchased dealing with Josh Riley. He makes the process easy and does not pressure the customer in anyway. He looked for the very best deal he could find for us, and we drove away in our 2018 Chevy Silverado!! We will certainly return to Josh next time we are in the market for a new vehicle!! We would recommend Josh anytime!! Thanks for showing us "old folks" the bells & whistles of our new truck!! Appreciate your patience and knowledge! Ronnie & Linda Hoggatt

September 17, 2018

"Outstanding customer service"

- K_dub09

Josh practically bent over backwards to make our deal happen. I traded in a Tacoma and bought a Chevy SS sedan. We got a good offer on our truck and they got us down to the payment we wanted. I’d reccomend Jim Turner Chevy to anyone! So very happy with my new ride.

Used 2012 Ford F-250, $38980