Jim Turner Chevrolet

Stan Spitzer, Used Car Sales Manager, Jim Turner Chevrolet

Stan Spitzer

Used Car Sales Manager

October 18, 2017

"Quick and Simple Purchase Process"

- jbenton1999

I had a very good experience working with Jim Turner Chevrolet. We found the vehicle through a buying program at our bank. We arrived shortly before closing on Saturday and they stuck around to show us the vehicle we were interested in. We paid the price that we saw through the program, no shenanigans or funny business. I will definitely consider using them again.

Matthew Hitchman

October 10, 2017

"Great experience "

- Bagleyrd

Ryan is professional and courteous and I will continue to recommend him to others. He's followed up to see how we're liking it and offered assistance should we need anything.

Stan Spitzer

September 27, 2017

"Helpful hassle-free experience"

- Jkelm

I came here looking for my first new truck based on the experiences of a family member. The sales staff was very helpful and answered all the questions I had. I will definitely come back for my next Chevy.

Used 2017 Chevrolet Silverado, $43980