16015 Katy Freeway, Houston, Texas 77094

Fleet & Internet Manager

September 18, 2018

"Car Acura Service"

- Car1

Excellent service at Jihn Eagle. They always deliver as promised. Great explanation of any problems and possible solutions.i would recommend them for your Acura needs.

Jesus Montes
Eric Younger
Other Employees : Andre's Charry. 5 Stars

September 12, 2018

"I was in and out in 1.5 hours. "

- Sbarnes123

Jarrett stepped up for Scott while he was out and I was very pleased. They always take good care of me when I come in.

Scott and Jarrett

September 07, 2018

"Always treated like VIP"

- norris097

I’ve been getting my Acura serviced since I purchased my Acura and Eric Younger has pretty much been my service advisor since I purchased my Acura. Each time I received great quality and VIP service! I appreciate the ability to schedule my appointment online and that I can easily communicate with my service advisor. I’m looking to purchase a new Acura and I intend to shop with John Eagle again!

Jesus Montes