John Hine Mazda

New and Used Car Sales

June 15, 2018

"Amazing experience "

- Khar88

This is my 3rd time leading a Mazda through John Hine Mazda! And Tyler helped me out twice! I loved working with him, he’s very chill and isn’t pushy about selling you something you aren’t comfortable with pitching. He worked with me and we found the best car with the best deal within my budget! I definitely recommend him for anyone who wants an essay stressfree experience! And I also wanted to thank Genevieve who works in the finance department. She really helped make everything go smoothly and was extremely patient with me and answered all of my questions and concerned and try to find the best solution for me.

Genevieve Riegg

June 14, 2018

"Great experience "

- Kim2018

Tyler was great! Very professional and not the typical car salesman experience. Buying a car completely on my own as a woman after 20 years was stressful until I met Tyler. Finance department was so nice and helpful as well! I will be getting my next car there!

June 12, 2018

"High Quality Human Being"

- cgriz026

It was an amazing experience getting to spend time with Ryan Vartanian. All the love for Ryan, all of it. He was one of the most intriguing, intelligent human beings I've encountered and his impression will not be forgotten

Ryan Vartanian