John Hine Mazda

Mike Anderson, Used Car Buyer, John Hine Mazda

Mike Anderson

Used Car Buyer

November 17, 2018

"It was an awesome experience!"

- Darcie

I love my new Mazda 6! Tyler was very helpful & I got the car I wanted at the right price. It was really a good experience that went very smoothly. I would definitely recommend John Hine Mazda & Tyler!

November 17, 2018

"Went above and beyond!"

- Lizbo79

I dealt with Tyler. He won a bidding war to sell me my new Mazda3 Touring. He made sure I received the best APR, did his magic on the numbers to make sure the monthly payment was within my price range, and even helped me get both my new and old car back to my house 20mil away. He and the financial manager Steve made sure I understood all the small print and what I was buying, answered all my question thoroughly and in a way I understood them. It was a painless experience and I was in and out of there quickly. Everyone I dealt with had a great attitude with smiles aplenty.

Steve Camacho

November 16, 2018

"Was a very pleasant experience!"

- Happy62

I had done research on the Mazda CX5 and when I was ready to buy I scheduled an appointment. Michael Watkins responded to my request in a few hours. I told him I was interested in the CX5 Sport and when I got there it was in front and ready for me to look at. After talking with Michael on what my needs where and what I expected from a car he suggested I look at the CX5 Touring. I loved it and I am now a proud owner of a CX5 Touring model. There was never any high pressure sale from Michael and was very pleasant to work with. Made buying a new vehicle a treat for me.

Genevieve Riegg