John Hine Mazda

Andre Mullen, Internet Sales Manager, John Hine Mazda

Andre Mullen

Internet Sales Manager

September 06, 2018

"Couldn't have been easier!"

- Mazdaer

I first looked on the website to identify what cars were in stock and narrowed down my choices before going in. I worked with Joel, who answered my questions, helping me to choose my new car. There was no pressure, which I appreciated. He gave me all the time I needed and explained everything from the differences in the cars I was looking at, the financing, and what I could expect in meeting with the finance manager. When I finished the transaction, he took time to explain the electronics, the Mazda app, roadside assistance, lots of things I probably forgot... but I know when I go to use something, I will remember... Joel even paired my phone before I drove off. Great experience from start to finish! As old as I am, I've had more than my share of car salesmen, and this was by far my best experience. You know that feeling of desperation that exudes from most car salesmen? I didn't feel that at ALL. Joel was patient and knows Mazda vehicles inside out. I felt very comfortable asking questions. He never made me feel like I was wasting his time. He was truly present. He really just wanted me to be happy with my new car. What a great, refreshing experience!

Joel White
Genevieve Riegg

September 04, 2018

"Amazing! "

- Jrhickle

After about 13 hours of looking for cars and test driving we finally went to John Hine Mazda where Tyler and the whole team helped us decide on a car in less than an hour. Tyler was very informative, friendly, and gave us the best deal possible. We purchased the Mazda 6 touring and could not be happier!

Steve Camacho

September 03, 2018

"Easy experience and great service "

- 1qaz2wsx

I hate having to buy new cars, I don’t really like the haggling. John Hine Mazda and Tyler Kalevitch made this a easy and hassle free experience. The website made everything clear about what I could expect my payment range to be and Tyler answered all the questions I had and made this my best car buying experience.

Keith Gonzales