John Holt Chevrolet Cadillac

Sales Specialist

September 29, 2018

"A Great Experience "

- Brian

A couple of weeks ago I was in a wreck that totaled my Cadillac CTS that I bought from John Holt two years ago. When I bought that car, the dealership treated me well and made the process very quick and easy. Since I was again in the market for a car, I went back out to John Holt. This time, they found the XTS you see pictured, and they (Justin Hart, the salesperson) even brought the car along with the contract to OKC for me to sign instead of me having to run back out to Chickasha. I’ve bought several cars from dealerships in the past but I’ve never had one treat me as well as John Holt (both times).

September 22, 2018

"Honest great people!!"

- TheKings

I will never go to another car dealer. I live in OKC and it was worth the drive. They are very friendly and very honest. They want to do what's best for you not the best sell for them, and that means so much in today's world!!

Every one was awesome! Felt like family!

September 12, 2018

"The Best car buying experience ever"

- Cjhill

I couldn't have ask for a better salesman. I was promised a new car, an lower interest rate, it was delivered. ,BIG HUGS TO ALL OF YOU /MR. HOLT!

Darrel Smith